Beach~Part 14*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

Dinner with billies parents wasn't a disaster! Billies parents loved me, I think. Finneas and I got along so well, and Maggie treated me like her daughter. She did give billie a speech about how we need to be careful when messing around so i don't get pregnant. After dinner billie and I went to her room. "See, it wasn't that bad mamas." I smiled at her and walked into the bathroom. "Thank god. I'm gonna take a short shower." Billie jumped off her bed. "I'm coming with you." She said, smirking. "No, your not." I said, closing the bathroom door and locking it. After my shower I walked out and put on some of billies pajamas. I looked around and didn't see billie so I went to look for her. I went to kitchen and found Maggie talking with Billie. I hid behind the wall to hear what they were saying. "Billie, you need to be more careful. I don't wanna be a grandma." "Yea I know, can we not talk about this?" "Do you use condoms?" "No, I hate those things." "Is she on birth control?" "Yes." "Ok, good." "I'm leaving now." Billie said. "Wait before u go," Billie turned to look at Maggie, "Dont break her heart the way lauren broke yours." "MOM, why would u ever think I would do that?!" Maggie shurgged. "I don't want you hurting her. And treat her with respect." "I know mom, I do and I will." Billie started walking back and I ran upstairs quickly and jumped into billies bed. Billie came in and closed the door. "You sneaky lil bitch. I heard you running up the stairs." I smirked. "I don't know why your talking about." I shurgged. "I hate you." Billie joked. "Mmh, I bet you cant say that while i'm riding you" "wanna bet?" "Yep" I pushed Billie onto her bed and started kissing her hungrily. I looked off all her clothes and then took off mine. I slowly slid myself onto her rock hard dick and she instantly starting groaning. "Fuck.." she groaned as I started riding her. I started softly moaning, hoping Maggie wouldn't hear me. "Your so tight princess." Billie whispered between groans. We both froze as we hear a knock on the door. "YEA?" Billie asked. "Billie let me come in." It was Finneas. "Uh, ok one sec!" I quickly jumped off Billie and threw my clothes back on. Billie did the same. "Ok, you can come in now!" Finneas walked in, smirking. "What the fuck do you want." "I wanted to get you guys to stop having sex so y'all could shut the fuck up and let me sleep." He said, and then just left. "This fucking ass-" I laughed and went to close the door again. "Let's cuddle!" I yelled and jumped on billies bed. Billie frowned. "Baby I still want you on me." She said, as I cuddled into her arms. "Mmm not right now." Billie giggled as she started playing with my hair. "Goodnight daddy." I whispered. "Goodnight princess. Also, tomorrow we're going to the beach." I smiled. I loved the beach. "Ok!" I fell asleep in Billie's arms and had a dream about us getting married...

~the next day....~

I woke up, happy from my dream. I heard billie was already awake. She was putting on her chains and rings. "Those look so hot on you baby." I said, looking at her. "Thank you mamas." She came over and kissed my forehead. "Now get ready, we're going to the beach!" I got ready and we got Taco Bell. We finally got to the beach and Billie had this whole picnic set up. We ate our Taco Bell happily and then we decided to swim. "Is it cold?" I asked billie as she got into the water. "Nah mamas. Come in, I'll hold you." I got in slowly and then wrapped my legs around Billie. She put her hands on my thighs and slightly on my ass and carried me deeper into the water. We had a lil make-out session in the water. It was great and basically no one else was near us. Billie went back over to our stuff and I followed her. She sat down as I dried myself. "OMG, hi billie!" I heard a high-pitch voice yell. Lauren. I looked up to see this bitch coming over to us. She sat on billies lap and my blood boiled. "Hey daddy." She whispered seductively. Billie backed up. "Sorry lauren, that seats taken." I said, referring to billies lap. "By who?" "By me bitch." I said as I pushed her off. She landed face first in the sand. BAHAHA. I sat on billie's Lap and she wrapped her arms around me and began kissing my neck. "YOU, bitch!" Lauren said, getting up, brushing the sand off her face. I shurgged. "That's what you get for sitting on my girlfriends lap." I felt a sharp pain in my face. Lauren slapped me. Billie picked me up and sat me down on another chair. She then went and punched Lauren in the face and Lauren fell to the floor. "For slapping my girl." She said, as she got our stuff together. "Let's go mamas."

Lauren's POV:

Mamas. Billie used to call me that. I missed her. Seeing her with another girl made me miss her. I missed the way she fucked me, hugged me, kissed me, held me. I need to get her back. I will do everything in my power to make sure billie and that bitch break up.

A/n: just a friendly reminder that I don't proofread these sooo sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes😼