Lost~Part 49

^^LMFAO THATS MY BEST FRIENDS CAT-
she rlly said: 💥ᴥ💥

Y/n's POV:

"Ok yea, we'll pay you when we get home. Mhm. Ok great! I'll see you later Emilia." I hugged Emilia once more and then Billie and I left. "Do you think this is a good idea?" Billie asked me. "She'll be fine." It's the first time we've left Emilia with a babysitter. "Alright what ever you say..." Billie and I went out for dinner and then went to a hotel after😏.

"Shit.." Billie whispered as she collapsed next to me. "That's the loudest you've been in such a long time." I was still panting, trying to catch my breath. We both laid there in silence, until my phone ringing broke the silence. "Hello?" I said as I picked up the phone. "Um, yes, hi this is the babysitter... so Emilia and I went out to eat dinner at Subway and I lost her..." "WHAT! WHAT DO U MEAN U LOST HER?" "What happened?" Billie asked. "yea, I kinda lost her.. she went to the bathroom and she was spending so long in there so I opened the door to see what was going on and the bathroom window was broken and she was gone." "FUCK! Fuck you!" I hung up and started getting dressed. "Ma whats happening?" Billie asked, as she sat up, covering her naked body with the bed sheets. "Emilia's missing!" I yelled between tears. "WHAT. OUR EMILIA? AS IN EMILA OUR DAUGHTER? FUCK." Billie started getting dressed and I waited for her to finish. We rushed out and drove home. "Search her room. See if she brought her phone with her" Billie and I put a tracker in her phone, in case something like this were to happen. "Fuck." Billie walked out of Emilia's room, holding Emilia's phone. "FUCK! We're so fucked!" I yelled. I felt both sad and angry. I felt hot tears stream down my face. "Oh fuck y/n... don't cry. It's ok. We'll find her." I wiped the tears off my face and went to the safe we had in our secret room. I pulled out the same gun that I killed Andrew with and shoved it in my jacket pocket. "Let's go." "Go where?" "I DONT FUCKING KNOW! SOMEWHERE!"we both heard my phone ring. "It's an unknown number." I said. "Where is the number from?" I showed Billie my phone and she took a picture. "Get in the car." I picked up the phone as we walked to Billie's car. "Hello?" I said. "Hi y/n." I froze. I felt my whole body stop. "M-Mom..." "Your daughter is beautiful. She has the same eyes as that faggot you call a girlfriend." "Shes my wife." "Oh even worse. HEY SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT AND STOP MOVING." I heard Emilia scream in the background. "DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" I yelled into the phone. "I do what ever the fuck I want. Tell me, where did you adopt her from?" "I didn't fucking adopt her. I gave birth to her." "That makes sense. She looks like you. Tell me, how?" "Billie's an intersex." "What kind of weird bullshit is that?" "SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! Where. The. Fuck. Is. She." "Your daughter? She'll be dead by the time you get here." Billie started driving faster, since I was on speaker the whole time. "Fuck you! Why? Why would you do this!" "You put me in jail! And I said I would fuck up your life. Just keeping to my word." "FUCK YOU!" I hung up and slipped my phone back in my pocket. Billie didn't say anything. Billie didn't really show her emotions. I saw tears running down her emotionless face. I looked out the window.

She'll be ok. She's gonna be ok.

I kept telling myself that. Oh, how I wanted it to be true: that Emilia would be ok. "We're here." I heard Billie say. I looked up and we were at a beach. "Billie where the fuck-" "right there." She pointed to a small and old abandoned house. "But how can you be sure?" "TRUST ME!" Billie said, before getting out of the car. I followed behind her into the abandoned house.

A/n's: ITS MY BIRTHDAY🥰🎉