Bitch~Part 15

Y/n's POV:

I was cuddling with Billie as we watched a movie when it came to me how many times Maggie reminded Billie not to get me pregnant. She said it like 3 times yesterday and 2 times already today. Why did she care so much? Did billie get someone pregnant before? "Hey billie..." "yes princess?" "Why is your mom so obsessed with the fact that you might get me pregnant?" Billie sighed and stopped the movie. "Do you wanna know the truth?" I nodded. "I got Lauren pregnant." I was shocked. I didn't know what I expected but it definitely wasn't that. "WHAT?" "I got her pregnant while we were dating. I wanted her to keep it and she wanted an abortion. We broke up over it, and she ended up getting an abortion." I sighed. Billie lifted my head with her hand so that I was facing her. She kissed me and put the movie back on. "Why didn't you tell me before?" "You didn't ask." I felt happy. Which was weird. I feel like I should be upset. But I wasn't. Billie was honest with me and I loved that. Honesty is the most important thing for me. We cuddled for what seem like hours and eventually we feel asleep.

~the next day at school...~

"Ughhh I wish it was still the weekend." "Me too mamas." Billie and I were walking to LA class. Billie paid the school big money to let her join all my classes. We held hands in the halls and some homophobic people said shit, but we didn't care. I felt a tap in my shoulder and Billie felt it to, and we both turned around. Lauren. "Hey girls, I'm having a party tonight and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come?" Billie glared at her. "No." "Wait billie!" I pulled her aside. "I wanna go." "Ew what the fuck, why?" "I want us to be all over eachother to make her mad, duh." Billie sighed. "Fine." We told lauren we would go and she was happy about it. "Cya tonight!" As soon as she left Billie turned to me and said, "Zoe's also gonna come with. To keep on eye on us Incase something happens." "Good idea." The rest of the school day went by pretty fast. We went to my house and we all got ready together. (Zoe, Billie, and you.)

~At the party...~

Billie pulled up to a pretty small house. The smell of alcohol hit me.  Billie and I got inside and saw some people were playing truth or dare and we decided not to join. We sat on a couch for awhile. "This is boring. I regret coming." I told billie. "Same." Lauren came over to us. "Hey! You guys came! Want a drink?" "No thanks." "Nope." "No." "Fine loserssss" she left and winked at Billie. My blood boiled and Billie noticed. She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it slowly. "It's ok mamas. I'll slap her later." Billies hand started slowly inching closer in between my legs. I had a feeling she was trying to distract me. I smirked and sat on billies lap, facing her. We started making out and Zoe was just on her phone. I'm pretty sure she was texting her boyfriend. They have a long distance relationship. He lives in Wisconsin. Billie grabbed my ass and I let out a small moan. "Mmmm not here mamas." I heard Billie say into the kiss. A little after we pulled away, we heard crying. Lauren, again. This baby ass bitch. She ran away crying and this girl came up to billie. "Aren't you going to see what's wrong with her?!" Billie laughed. "No, I don't give a shit about that bitch." She girl gasped and went to follow lauren. "Who's that?" I asked billie. "Lauren's best friend." "Brb, iama use the bathroom I gotta pee." I got up and Billie followed. I remembered I told her the next time we went to a party I wouldn't separate from her. We heard lauren yelling in a room. Billie and I decided to stay behind the door and listen. "FUCK! My whole plan is ruined. I knew that little slut y/n would try to make me jealous. It hurts billie to see people cry, I thought she would follow me. That's when I would've made a move on her, probs make out with her. Then you would've snapped a picture and send it to y/n, and then y/n would break up with her. Billie would be so heartbroken she would come running back to me. UGH, it would've been perfect!" Billie swung open the door. "BITCH, WHAT?" Lauren froze and turned bright red. Billie slapped Lauren and Lauren yelped in pain. "For calling my girl a slut. Only I can do that shit, and if I do, I make sure to put 'my dirty' infront of it." Lauren then tackled Billie and straddled her. Lauren started kissing her. This bitch. Billie tried pushing her away but Lauren's grip was to strong. I quickly picked up Lauren and threw her into the floor. "Bitch, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Billie yelled as I helped her get up. Lauren started crying again. "B-Billie I miss you. Please, give me another chance. I'm better than her you know you miss me too." Billie slapped her again. "No you stupid fucking bitch. I don't miss you and I clearly don't love you anymore. I love y/n and I always will. I will NEVER love you again. Get that shit inside of your head. Oh, and if you insult, threaten, or hurt my girl in anyway shape or form, I WILL kill you. I hope I made myself clear." Billie grabbed my hand. "come on y/n, lets get out of this shit hole." Billie said, as she dragged me out of Lauren's house.

A/n: this is what writing block gives us: ✨shitty chapters, like this one✨