Remember~Part 52

^^DADDDYYYYY😫

lol, 3 years later...

Y/n's POV:
"Hey mom I'm home! This is my friend Courtney." I turned to look at Emilia and a girl with black hair. "Hi, I'm Courtney. It's nice to meet you." The girl with black hair said. "Hey Courtney! You don't need to be so formal with me." "We'll be up in my room. Can she sleep over?" "Yea that's fine." Emilia and Courtney went up to Emilia's room and I finished eating my dinner.

"Baby I'm homeee!" I heard Billie say from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and jumped into her arms. "I missed you..." I whispered. "I miss you too baby..." Billie said. "But I was only gone for an hour?" Billie said, as she put her car keys down. "That's enough time for me to miss my sexy wife.." I said. Billie smirked. "You think i'm sexy?" Billie asked. "Yes daddy."
Billie giggled and went upstairs. I followed behind her. She changed out of her clothes and put on something more comfortable. Once she was done changing, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside. I laid down on the grass and she laid down next to me. "The stars are beautiful." I whispered. I glanced over at Billie, who had an extremely relaxed expression on her face. We laid there in silence together. "You remember the day we met?" Billie asked me. "Of course." Billie smiled. "You threatened to fuck my dad." Billie and I both started laughing. Billie stared into my eyes. "I had no idea that you would be the girl to change my life. The girl that I would get married to and have a kid with." She told me, with a big smile on her face. I smiled back at her. "Billie." "Yea?" "Shut up." I said laughing a little bit. "I love you." Billie whispered. "I love you more." I said, looking back up at the stars.

Emilia's POV:

Courtney leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. "Oh umm fuck I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" I cut her off by kissing her again.

Years later... (Still Emilia's POV)

"Remember when we first met?" I asked Courtney. "You threatened to fuck my mom."

A/n's: This is the last chapter of the book! Woahhhh 52 chapterssss damnnnn. I loved writing this book and I hope y'all liked reading it :) Like I said before, I'm writing another book so go read it if u want😃. ilyyyyy~

This makes no sense lmfao.
Not sorry about thatt🙄