Good girl~Part 12*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Billie's POV:

I woke up and went to take a shower. I let y/n sleep, but I put some clothes on her Incase my brother walked in. I got out of the shower and started brushing my hair. Y/n knocked on the door, "Baby can I come in?" "Of course mamas." Y/n walked in and her eyes went straight down as she licked her lips. "Eyes up mamas." I said, smirking. She looked back up and blushed. She washed her face while I got dressed. I was about to leave the bathroom, but y/n hugged me from behind, causing me to stop. "Mmm mamas lemme go make us breakfast." Y/n's hands traveled down to the rim of my baggy shorts and she lightly tugged. "Mmm baby lemme give you head." "Not right now princess." I took her arms off of me and walked out. I walked downstairs and made us pancakes. I went up to go get her and saw she was sitting on my bed watching YouTube on her phone. "Baby, come downstairs. breakfasts ready." I heard her mutter something under her breath, so I quickly pinned her against the wall. "What did u say?" She rolled her eyes at me, smirking. "Nothing." "You better tell me, or your better get down on your knees princess." "Are you gonna choke me daddy?" "Yes princess, or you can tell me what you said." She smirked. "I said, I would've preferred to have you in my mouth for breakfast. But it's to late for that now, I wanna go eat some pancakes." She winked at me and run downstairs. "This bitch...." I whispered, as I followed her. We spent the whole day together. We were watching The Office when I got a phone call. "Hello?" "Heyy Billie it's Brandon. Wanna come over? I threw a party and I think you should come." "Mmm idk man I gotta ask my girl." I asked y/n if she wanted to go and she said sure. "Ok, we'll be there in like an hour." "Lit! Cya soon." "Mk bye." We got ready and I started driving. I wore a simple oversized red shirt along with black sweats. Y/n was wearing a tight red dress and some black heels. It took her a long time to convince me to let her wear that dress. I didn't like it because it really showed off her ass. We were almost there and this really sexy song came on the radio. It kinda turned me on. Y/n sang along to the song and she threw in a couple groans. At a red light, I looked over at her. She was so sexy. I felt myself get hard as I thought about fucking her. "Baby, it's green. Stop looking at me and drive." "Mmmk mamas." I started driving again. "You still tryna give me head baby?" I asked her. "Billie, your driving." "So?" "No, not while you drive." "Pleasee mamas." "No." "Fine." I parked in the parking lot of a gas station. "Billie what the hell. We're gonna be late." "Who cares. Shut up and follow me." I got out and pulled her out of my car. I lead us to the bathroom at the back of the store and I locked the door. "Damn Eilish, your so desperate." I licked my lips. "Correct. Now get on your knees baby." Y/n tied up her hair and did as she was told. She pulled down my pants and boxers and started rubbing her hands around my hard cock. I shoved it in her mouth and I started fucking her in the throat. I heard that I got a text, but I ignored it. Y/n took matters into her own hands and started pumping my dick in and out of her mouth. I was moaning so loud I'm pretty sure everyone heard us. "Oh, fuck baby!" Y/n kept sucking until I released in her mouth. "Swallow." I told her. She did as she was told. "Mmm your such a good girl." I said, as she pulled my boxers and pants back up for me. "I know daddy. Can you reward me please?" "Mmm sure baby but I gotta be fast. I don't wanna be that late." She smiled as I pinned her against the wall and shoved my hand into her pants. I rubbed her clit and then shoved 3 fingers into her without warning. I watched her become a moaning mess as I slowing fingered her. "B-Billie- I mean d-daddy, AUH-" I picked up my pace. "You were saying?" I smirked at her. She only moaned loudly in response. "BABY, I gotta-" y/n released on my fingers and I licked her clean. "Mmm you taste so good baby."

We left the store and got a couple weird looks, but we didn't care. I was about to start driving again, but I quickly responded to a text:
(Brandon's white, billies blue)

⚪️are you coming?
⚪️where the fuck are you guys
🔵sorry, were gonna be late.
🔵we were doing somethin🤤
⚪️k, I didn't need to know that shit. Lemme guess, she was giving you head?
🔵mhm. She's so good at it😫
⚪️to much info

I smirked and starting driving again as y/n recovered in the passengers seat. I rubbed her thigh the whole time. We finally got to Brandon's house and he greeted us. "YO, Billie! Long time no see." "Heyy Brandon." I hugged him and looked y/n up and down. "Damn! This your girl?" I nodded. "Mhm. She's all mine." "Nice to meet you, I'm y/n!" "Hey y/n! Your mad hot." I punched Brandon in the arm a lil bit. "Fuck off." He giggled and said, "I'll try my hardest. Enjoy the party!" He walked away and y/n and I found a small table. "Baby, can you go get me some water please?" "Sure mamas." I got her some water and gave it to her. She drank some and then told me she needed to use the bathroom and asked her to watch her cup for her. I agreed and she left. I was just on my phone when I looked up and saw someone putting something into my girls drink. "Hey, hey, hey! What the fuck do you think your doing?" "Dang, chill out ma. I just wanna have some fun tonight, ya feel me? Did you see the sexy bitch in the red dress? The one with the fat juicy lookin ass? Yea, her. She'll be sucking my dick tonight. And then after I'm gonna fuck her until her pussy rips. I'll fuck her so hard she'll start cryin-" I punched him. Like 10 times before he collapsed to the floor. I kicked him 12 times while he was on the floor and then kicked him in the balls. "Sorry babes, that's my job." I threw y/n's drink away and went to the bathroom to find her. "Come on sexy, I'm tryna make you scream." "No thanks, I should get going now.." she walked away from a girl with short black hair. "Glad to see your loyal." I said, smiling as I stood in front of her. "Of course Baby." She was also smiling. "Come on let's go home." "Good idea." I told her what happened with the guy putting stuff in her drink. "Wow." Was all she said, as she shook her head in disappointment. "I told you wearing that dress would be a bad idea mamas." "Your right. I'll start listening to you more often. And if we ever go to a party again, I won't separate from you." I smiled at her. "Good girl." We got to y/n's house and we fucked. No surprise.

Y/n's POV:

Billie and I just finished up... ykyk. "Baby, iama go get a refill. Brb." I said, as I got up and grabbed my glass cup off my nightstand. I walked into my kitchen and dropped my cup on the floor. "BABY? Are you ok?!" I heard Billie yell in the background. "Hello, y/n." My mom said, with her evil smile. "It's about time you got a boyfriend." "What? How long have you been here?" Fuck. I remember my parents are homophobic asf. "Also, it's not my boyfriend, um, it's my friend." I said. "Nonsense sweetie. I heard you moaning. He was obviously thrusting into you very hard." She winked at me. I wanted to kill myself right there and then. "I want to meet him!" She said, with excitement in her eyes. She was smiling for once. I saw her smile fade, and I knew why. "Baby, what the fuck happened are you ok?"

A/n: 😺😺