Careful~Part 41*

⚠️lil smut warning⚠️
Y/n's POV:

I woke up and didn't see Billie next to me. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. I looked around- still no Billie. I got up and took a shower and then got dressed, along with brushing my hair and teeth. I walked downstairs and the smell of food hit me. I walked into the kitchen and saw Billie making pancakes. "Good morning beautiful." Billie said, not looking up at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her body against mine. "Good morning." I whispered. "C'mon mamas, I don't wanna burn thesee." I kissed her neck and let her go from my grasp. "Those look good." I told her. "I know. Can you go set the table please?" She asked me. "Sure." I set the table and Billie finished cooking. We ate breakfast together while watching The Office. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked her, as she finished washing the dishes. "I don't really have anything to do today so we can just go to the movies or something." I raised an eyebrow at her. "Billie, the movies? We can't do that. People will notice you." Billie groaned. "What if I wear a hat or something?" "Fine." We decided to go to the movies. Billie put on a beanie and sunglasses, Hoping not to get noticed. She only wore sweats and a big shirt- nothing branded. We drove to the movies, singing along to some music the whole way there. We got to our movie and sat in the back. There were only about 6 other people there. The movie started and it was honestly boring as fuck. I groaned as I adjusted in my seat. Billie noticed I was bored and grabbed my hand, holding it. She smiled at me and turned back to watch the movie. I let my thoughts wander as I zoned out. "Y/n." I heard Billie whisper. "Yea?" "I'm hard." That snapped me out of my thoughts and my eyes immediately went down to look at the bulge in Billie's pants. I smirked at her and took the sunglasses and beanie she was wearing off her. I got up and went to straddle her. I kissed her aggressively as I moved on her hard dick. She moaned into the kiss and I smirked. I pulled away and whispered in her ear, "be quiet daddy." I slipped my hands into her pants and began rubbing her shaft up and down. She threw her head back and let out quiet moans. Luckily the movie was loud. "Mmm fuck baby." Billie whispered. I put our lips together again and she moaned into the kiss. She pulled away and gasped for air as I began stroking her 10 times fast. "Fuckkk. Y/n I'm gonna cum." I smirked and repositioned myself so I was now sucking her off. "Holy shit. I love that little dirty mouth of yours." She moaned as she came in my mouth. "You better swallow that princess." I swallowed and wiped my mouth as I sat back in my seat. Billie pulled her pants back up and tried catching her breath. She was panting loudly. The movie ended and Billie put the beanie and sunglasses back on. We drove back home and we ate lunch together. "Hey, I'm gonna go finneas house to work on some stuff. I'll be back later for dinner." She kissed my forehead and headed for the front door. "BYE I LOVE YOU!" She shouted. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I shouted back. I washed the dishes and did some other work around the house. I decided to go live on insta since I had nothing better to do.

"Hi everyoneee."

AH Y/N CAN U SAY HI GABBY
🥺🥺
Hiiii
👋🏻
Wheres billie?

"Hi gabby! Oh uh Billie is at her brothers house right now."

YALL ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!
I don't understand why Billie is with you ngl
❤️❤️
I love you!
What's your favorite song?

"Uhh my favorite song is i love you."

CUTEEE💘💘
<33
Fuck me please
^^wtf
HIIII

"Y'all on something lol." I was live for what seemed like forever and I finally noticed it was dark out and it was really late. "Hey, I'm gonna go now! Byeee, Love ya!" I ended the live and called Billie. She didn't pick up. I then called finneas. "Hey y/n! What's up?" "Heyy I was just wondering if you could ask Billie when she's gonna be home." "Um, why are you asking me and not her?" "Shes not picking up my calls. Before she left, told me that she would be at your house." "Oh, right. Um..." "where are you?" I heard voices and soft music in the background. "Uhh." "Are you at a mall or something?" "No... um.... I went to the store to buy Billie some takis... and she's still back to my house." "Oh, ok. Bye then." "Byee." I opened my snap and saw some chats from Billie:

Billie😫💕:
sorry baby I can't pick up right now. Is something wrong ?
You:
No, I just wanted to know where you are. Also why is your location off? You always keep it on.
Billie😫💕:
Oh sorry I must've turned it off on accident.
You:
fishy, but ok.
Billie😫💕:
I'm not cheating on you if that's what your thinking. You know I would never do that.
You:
i know.
Billie😫💕:
Hey is it ok if I eat dinner at fin's house?
You:
Mhm
Billie😫💕:
thanks baby

Billie's POV:

"Oh thank god." I whispered. "Billie, you gotta be more careful. You know it's almost impossible to lie to y/n and get away with it." "I know. She definitely knows somethings up."

my slut🤤(you):
Be safe, I love you
Billie:
I love you too baby.
my slut🤤(you):
and if you do cheat on me I'll slit your throat and wrists and let you bleed out in a bath tub as I watch you slowly die.
Billie:
I'm not gonna cheat on you, chill

>opened 2min ago

A/n's: Billie sus, vote her out🙄💅🏻