Wife and wife~47

Y/n's POV:

Billie stared at the pregnancy test she was holding. She had a smile on her face that made her look like a dork. She had a single tear on her face. She pressed her lips together and took a deep breathe. I quietly walked back up the stairs and then I walked down the again, this time making sure I was loud enough for Billie to hear me. "Billie!" I said as I walked towards the living room. "Yea?" Billie said. This time when I walked in, the pregnancy test wasn't anywhere to be found. Why is she acting like she doesn't know? "Oh um I need to tell you something..." I said quietly. Billie's face lit up. "Yea whats up?" I didn't say anything yet. I just stared into her hopeful ocean eyes. "I-I um...." "just say it. I won't be mad at you." Lemme just act like I didn't just see her holding my pregnancy test 5 seconds ago lol. "I-I'm pregnant..." I whispered. Billie immediately smiled widely and hugged me. "I know baby. You can't keep shit from me, I know when somethings up." I only laughed. "I can't believe it... I'm gonna be a mom. I'M GONNA BE A MOM HOLY SHIT!" I laugh again and Billie picked me up and kissed me. "I still can't believe this shit is real. I can't fucking believe your actually pregnant. Your carrying my child. Holy fuck we're gonna have a family!" I noticed tears of joy coming down her face. I smiled at her. "You know I've wanted this for so fucking long. I've always wanted to have a baby with you since the day I met you. I'm so fucking happy y/n." She put a strand of hair behind my ear. "I know." I said. Billie and I just stared into each other's eyes. "Sooo can we discuss baby names? Because that's all I've been thinking about lately." I giggled and nodded.

A couple months later...

"The bump is more noticeable." Maggie says, excitedly. I stare at myself in the mirror. I run my hands along the white dress I was wearing. "Billie is extremely excited to finally be able to get married to you." I smiled at Maggie. "Me too." "Y/n, your amazing. Know I'm like a mother to you, and I'm always here for u. Your perfect and I'm glad you and Billie are finally getting married." "Are you guys ready?" Patrick asks. "Yep."

I was about to walk down the aisle. The flower girls were throwing flowers around and I waited for the music to start playing. "You nervous?" Patrick asked me as we locked arms. "Very."

Billie's POV:

Today's the day. Today is the day I marry the love of my life. "You excited?" Finneas asks, as he softly ruffles my hair. "Yes and Don't touch my fucking hair." "Oh I can't touch your hair but y/n can grip that shit as hard as she can?" "Shut the fuck up." Finneas just laughed and handed me a small box. "What's that?" I asked. "Just a little gift from your big brother." I opened the small box and inside was a ring. "I don't know if you remember or not, but when we were little you saw that ring and you said you wanted it more than anything in the world. Of course, at the time we couldn't afford it. But, I found it and bought it after searching for it such a long ass time. I hope you like it." "Dude, I fucking love it! Of course I remember. I've always tried searching for it or something similar since. Your the fucking best bro!" I hugged my brother and put the ring on. "I know. Now let's go, your soon to be wife is probably waiting for you."

Y/n's POV:

Music began to play and Billie looked up from her feet into my eyes. We never broke eye contact as I walked down the aisle. "Oh enough with all this, just gimme my wife already!" Billie said, as I reached the end of the aisle and she grabbed me by the waist. She pulled me in front of her and I softly laughed. "We are all gathered here today to witness the marriage of Billie O'Connell and y/n  y/l/n. Now for the vows. Billie O'Connell, do you take y/n y/l/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Billie's POV:

"I, Billie O'Connell, take y/n  y/l/n as my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to give you the best of me and never ask you for more than you can give. I promise to respect you and your body, as you are your own person. I promise to respect that your feelings, interests, needs, and desires are no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you and to grow along side you. I promise to love you during good and bad times. I promise to love you completely and forever." I see a single tear and the biggest smile on y/n's face.

Y/n's POV:

"Do you take Billie O'Connell as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I, y/n y/l/n take Billie O'Connell as my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to give you the best of me and never ask you for more than you can give. I promise to respect you and your body, as you are your own person. I promise to respect that your feelings, interests, needs, and desires are no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you and to grow along side you. I promise to love you during good and bad times. I promise to love you completely and forever." Tears were falling Billie's face. I wiped them off with my thumb and whispered, "don't cry baby."

"Any objections towards this marriage?" silence. "I now pronounce you, wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Billie and I connected our lips and we heard everyone around us clap. "Yo Billie, they said kiss the bride, not fucking have a whole ass make out session with her." Finneas yelled. Billie pulled away and said, "As if watching your wedding with Claudia wasnt literally like watching fucking porn." We heard some people laugh, including me.

^^(what you were wearing)

^^ (what Billie was wearing but it was white instead of that creamy color

^^ (what Billie was wearing but it was white instead of that creamy color.)

Billie and I were sitting on the roof top, watching the sunset. "I can't believe it. I'm married to the love of my life. Your my fucking wife!" I chuckled lightly. I felt Billie lightly rub my tummy(A/n's: tummy is such a cute word to me🥺) "and I cant fucking believe that I'm gonna be a mom soon." Billie smiled and kissed my forehead. "Your gonna be an amazing mom." I whispered. "I sure hope so."

Months later...

Billie's POV:

I was downstairs making breakfast when I heard y/n scream in pain.

A/n's: it's currently 4:33am lol
my birthdays in 2 days hehe😏