Fuck me~Part 5*

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Billie's POV:

Y/n walked out of the bathroom, holding something behind her back. I was confused. "Hey, um, so.." she started speaking between laughs. "I found something in your, um, bathroom." She burst out laughing and my face turned bright red. I realized what she was talking about. At that moment, I wanted to shoot myself. After my dream last night, of y/n and I doing, yk what, I went to my bathroom and....ykyk. Not my proudest moment. Y/n kept laughing and quickly went back to the bathroom to throw the sock away. I hate myself. Y/n leaned against my wall and I tried really hard not to get my gun and shoot myself. Y/n giggled and came closer to me. I gulped. She was moving slowly. She straddled me. Fuck. I bite my lip, admiring how hot she was. I felt myself get hard. I prayed that she won't notice. She leaned in about 4 inches away from my face. Our lips were so close to each other. I was tempted to kiss her. She licked her lips. "I really hope you weren't thinking about me while you were, um, you know." I blushed. I was. "N-no. I wasn't." She came closer. "Good." She smiled, and got off me. She opened the door of my room. "Brb, iama get some water. I'm thirsty." "Ok mamas." She closed the door behind her and I slapped myself. God, I wanna be inside of her so bad, I thought to myself. Wait what. What the fuck is wrong with me? I start crying and overthinking. Is this what love feels like? Do I have a crush on y/n? Of course I do! I cried louder. She doesn't seem interested in me. She probably doesn't like me. She showed no interest in me. She probably thinks I'm gross. Tbh, I am pretty gross. "OMG BILLIE, are you ok?! What happened?!" I look up to see y/n, closing my bedroom door, locking it, and walking over to me. I wipe the tears off my face. Great. She saw me crying. That shits embarrassing. Fuck my life. "N-nothing, I'm sorry." I said. She looked concerned. Maybe she does care about me? Her lips look so soft and perfect I could just kiss them-

Y/n's POV:

I kissed Billie. I couldn't help it, her lips looked so perfectly plump and soft. I pulled back a second after. Fuck, what did I just do. I just ruined our whole friendship. "Omg, shit. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I was cut off by Billie cupping my face with her hands and her kissing me again. I kissed her back, obviously. The kiss was soft and slow. I loved it so much. Her lips were so soft and sweet. She licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I denied it. As much as I wanted Billie to take control, I didn't want to move to fast. It feels like I've known her forever, but I've only known her for a couple days. We kept kissing and I ran my hands through her hair. After awhile, we pulled away. I smiled. "Wow." Was all I said. "Sorry, I gotta go.." Billie said, as she got up and walked out. I giggled as I saw the imprint of her dick in her pants. Her dick looked huge. I smiled and decided to take a nap in Billie's bed. I was tired asf, and it was pretty late..

~The next day...~

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes. I noticed 2 arms around me. I was laying down on top of someone.. and my head was laying on their boobs. Big ones, to be exact. I licked my lips looking at them. I got up and noticed that Billie was the girl I was snuggled up with. I smiled. She looked so cute as she slept. I decided to change out of this uncomfortable dress. I walked over to Billie's closet and grabbed some sweats and a hoodie. It's not like she has anything else in this closet... ok that's a lie. But the rest is all Gucci, and I didn't feel comfortable taking something that probably cost a lot of money. I took off my dress and put on the sweats. I was about to put the hoodie on when I heard Billie. "Nice tits mamas." She licked her lips. I quickly put the hoodie on and blushed. "Sorry, I thought you were sleeping. Also I stole some of your clothes cuz that tight ass dress was uncomfortable as fuck." "I don't really care that you took some of my clothes, but I'm kinda sad you changed out of the dress. That sexy ass dress really showed off your curvy body." I blushed a lil. I smirked, remembering why she left yesterday. "Hey Billie, why'd you leave the room yesterday. You know, after we kissed.." Billie eyes got wide. I laid down next to her, facing her. "Oh um... I was hungry." "That seems like a lie. If you didn't like the kiss yo-" "NO, I loved the kiss. It's just.. um..." I giggled as I watched her become a nervous mess around me. "Fuck.." I heard her whisper under her breath. I looked at her to see her staring at me, looking at me up and down. "Are you liking what your seeing baby?" I asked her, smirking. She licked her lips. "Fuck yea." I giggled. She got up, and started changing in front of me. She took off her shirt and I admired her perfect abs and big boobs. She was wearing a black lacy bra. She then took off her pants, revealing her Calvin Klein boxers. I tried looking away, but I couldn't. My eyes were glued to her. I bit my lip as I continued to admire her. She noticed me staring. Shit, I thought to myself. She walked over to me and straddled me. "Your so lucky you look so innocent right now, because if you didn't, I would be fucking the shit out of you." She whispered in my ear seductively. Ngl, that turned me on. More than I already was. She was about to get off me when I grabbed her and aggressively smashed my lips against hers. The kiss got heated quickly. I felt something poke me and I realized it was her hard dick. Fuck everything I said yesterday about taking things slow. I need her. I pulled away and gasped for air. "Billie, please." I say, out of breath. "Please what?" She asked, panting. She knows damn well what I want. "Please.." I stopped. I hate begging. But I want her so bad. "...fuck me. I need you inside of me." Billie smirked. "If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get mamas." She kissed me again and started working her way down to my neck. She started kissing and sucking my neck, knowing damn well she's gonna leave some nasty purple marks. I moan in response. She took the hoodie and sweats that I was wearing off and threw them on the floor. She unclipped my bra and started sucking and kissing my breasts. I kept moaning from the pleasure I was receiving. She gets to my panties and looks up at me. "It's ok if I take these off, right?" I nod. She smirked and took them off, throwing them onto the floor.

Billie's POV:

I start nibbling and gently sucking y/n's inner thighs. Her moans are music to my ears. I've fucked girls before, but this was different. With other girls, I was quick and aggressive. But with y/n, I'm moving slowly and taking my time. I'm actually enjoying this, and I'm trying my best to make her feel good. When I'm fucking other hoes, I only seek pleasure for myself. I begin to kiss her soft, glistening folds. "Damn, your so wet for me mamas." I smirked, as I started to run my tongue through her folds. I begin to suck her clit. She moaned in response. "Mmm you taste so good baby." I groaned as I continued to eat her out.

Y/n's POV:

Billie slipped her boxers off and I looked at her with wide eyes. Holy shit... I've only fucked one other person with a dick before and it was my ex boyfriend. The first person I've ever dated. That was before I came out as gay. His dick is microscopic compared to Billie's. I stared at her dick, trying to figure out how long it could possibly be. "11 inches... Incase you were wondering." It's like she read my mind. I gulped loudly. What the fuck did I get myself into... "you scared mamas?" Billie asked me, coming closer. I was, but I tried my hardest not to show it. "No..." Billie smirked. She began to aline the tip of her dick to my entrance. Before slipping inside of me, she asked, "are you sure mamas? It's gonna hurt." I admired how she made sure I was ok with it. "Yes, I'm sure." She slipped into me and threw her head back. "Oh fuck.." she muttered under her breath. I was a moaning mess. Billie went slow at first, pushing her dick in and out of my wet pussy. I wanted her to go faster. It hurt a lil bit, but the pleasure was good. She was so unbelievably big, it took me awhile to get used to her inside of me. "Billie.." I barely managed to get out. "Yes baby? Do you want me to stop? Am I hurting you?" "NO, don't stop. Can um..." I kept moaning. "...you go faster, please!" "Of course mamas." She smirked, picking up her pace. Her eyes were a deep shade of blue. "Fuckkk your so tight." Billie groaned. My moans turned into screams as I felt myself getting close. Billie began to ram into me harder. Her cock filled me up perfectly. I screamed and moaned Billie's name at the top of my lungs. Billie could tell I was close and let me release. After I released, she didn't stop. She kept going, faster and harder. "Are you on birth control?" She asked me, while moaning. "Yea." I responded, trying to catch my breath. "Good." Was all she said before I felt a warm liquid fill me. Billie flopped down next to me. We were both panting, trying to catch our breaths. I opened my mouth to say something but Billie cut me off, and began to kiss me again. This time it was sweeter, and softer. Her lips were like clouds.

Billie's POV:

Y/n's lips were so addicting. I wanted to kiss them forever. I pulled away after awhile. Y/n smiled at me. "I- wow. Thank you." Was all she said, still panting. "Anytime mamas." I began to put my clothes back on, and y/n threw herself into the shower. I left a new set of clothing for her in the bathroom. I laid on my bed, just scrolling through tik tok. Y/n walked out of the bathroom, brushing her wet hair. "I'm using your hairbrush, I hope you mind." She said, smirking. I giggled. She finished brushing her hair and came over and cuddled into my chest. Butterflies filled my stomach. "Hey so um.. are we just friends or..." y/n asked me. I thought about it for awhile. I didn't know what to respond with. "I wanna date you, y/n... but...." I stopped, I didn't wanna hurt her. "It's just that I don't really like.. do relationships..." Y/n frowned. "I thought you told Finneas that I was different" "You are different! I just don't wanna date yet.." I didn't want to lose her, so I told her the truth. "I'm still recovering from my last ex... who damaged me really bad. I'm not talking to anyone else though. Just you. I just wanna make sure I want this before making it official." She looked up at me and smiled. She kissed me, "that's alright Billie. I'll wait until your ready." She put her head back on my chest and drifted off to sleep as I gently ran my fingers through her hair.

A/n: this chapter makes ✨no sense✨, but let's just pretend like it does😀👍🏻