This is amazing~Part 30

Y/n's POV:

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused. "Well, I talked to Jayden....." I felt her tense up. I felt bad for her. what if she still was depressed? "You did..." her voice was in a whisper. I got up and sat next to her. I made her turn her head so she was facing me. "Billie. This is serious. I have some questions." Just go for it. You got this y/n. "Are you still depressed?" Billie said nothing. Her eyes were kept on my boobs and it pissed me off. I snapped my fingers in front of her face causing her to flinch. "Billie! Answer the question." Billie licked her lips. "Sorry mamas, your just so damn hot....." For some reason that pissed me off even more. "Billie Eilish O'Connell. Answer the question." Billie rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not depressed anymore. I went to therapy. I'm fine now. I don't like talking about it." "Why not? Is that why you lied to me?" Billie played with the rings on her fingers. "Yes. It makes me feel weak. Can we not talk about it anymore?" I nodded my head. "I'm sorry about lying to you. I was so stupid back then. Jayden was right." She said, her tone of voice filled with regret. I looked up at her and smiled. "It's ok Billie." I placed a kiss on her lips. "I'm still mad you lied at me tho. I'm your girlfriend. I love you, it's not like I would laugh at you." Billie smiled back at me. "I love you too." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me into her car. "Billie where-" "Shhh. Just wait." It started raining but Billie kept driving. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Car rides always make me sleepy.

"Baby wake uppp." I heard billie say. I groaned a lil before opening my eyes. "Look." Billie said, as she pointed to the beautiful sunset. "Wowwww!" I said, sitting up straight. "You should take a picture." Billie suggested. I yanked out my phone and snapped a couple pictures. I picked out my favorite one and posted it on insta:

 I picked out my favorite one and posted it on insta:

your_insta: p r e t t y
random...girl: tell Billie i said hi ;)
@random...girl your_insta: no
gavin_isyourbsf: just like you

Billie kept driving until we pulled up to this tall building. "Let's go." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside of the building. We went straight to the elevator. Billie complemented me the whole elevator ride. Ding. The elevator doors opened and I swear my heart melted:

(pretend the sky looks the same as the first picture please and thank u😁)

"Billie.... this is amazing." I said, smiling. I brought her into a warm hug and I snuggled my face into her neck. "Come on mamas, sit down." She pulled me to one of the chairs and I sat down. "I'll be right back." She went back into the elevator and I waited for her. I watched some YouTube for a long like when I got a snap notification:

Jayden🌚:
Hey.
You:
Hiii whatz up?
Jayden🌚:
Nothing much. How are you?
You:
Good ig :)

ding. The elevator.

You:
Hey, I gtg. Talk later <3

"I'm back." Billie said, smiling. "Look what I brought." Billie held out some Taco Bell and 2 big bags of Takis. "YAY!"

After we finished eating and talking Billie drove us home. When we got home, we just hung out in her car. "Oh, one more surprise." Billie said. "Billie, whatever it is, I don't want it." Billie chuckled soft. "It wasn't that expensive, chill." Billie pulled out a rainbow pride flag. "I noticed you didn't have one." She said, as she handed it to me. "Oh Billie... I love it!" I wrapped the pride flag around me and she giggled. "I'm glad you like it mamas." We decided we wanted some privacy, so we left Billie's and went back to my house. We hung up the pride flag in my room and then after that, Billie tied me up and made me beg for her. I'm pretty sure we all know what happened after that. (A/n: I was feeling lazy today😋😋)

"Fuck." Billie's eyes rolled back to back of her head as she released. She collapsed next to me and we both lay there in silence. We were both panting heavily. "I love you so fucking much." I finally said. "I love you too mamas." I got up and took a shower. After that, Billie took a shower. Once we both finished drying our hairs, we cuddled with each other for what seemed like hours. "I'm gonna propose to you one day." Billie whispered. I smiled. Everything seemed perfect. Nothing could go wrong, right? 

Crash. We both heard glass shatter.

A/n: ^^guess.