CHAPTER 1

Kalina's outfit.

I haul my suitcases off the moving belt, and drag my self towards the exit. Once I'm outside the airport, I breathe in deeply and choke at the scent that hits my nose.

I cough like a maniac as the horrible toxins that fill the air. I grab onto the closets thing as I repeatedly smack my chest, as I try to regain myself.

Once I've sobered up, I look over to the wall that I was holding onto and my eyes widen when they fall on a gorgeous greek God, stating down at me with an angry expression.

I smile sweetly at him, but the scowl written all his face. His piercing dark blue eyes narrow on me as my eyes rake over his features.

He has dark brown hair almost black, with outstanding piercing dark blue eyes, sharp jawline which is more defined due to him clenching it and high cheekbones. His figure towers over me at probably 6'4. He is dressed in a black suite, and carrying a small luggage.

His eyes flicker back to mine, and my heart speeds up just from him looking at me.

"Aren't you a sight for sour eyes." I giggle.

He narrows his eyes on me as he roughly tugs his muscular bicep out of my small arms, and walks off.

"Hey asshole I was speaking to you." I scream as I chase after him.

Okay, I know it may sound weird chasing after a complete stranger, but I have my reasons.

Do you reallyMy conscience asks.

"Fuck off." I mumble.

"You were the one chasing after me." A deep voice speaks from in front of me.

My eyes snap in the direction of the greek god, who is standing in front of me, his same cold expression all over his face.

"Oh. I honestly don't know why I chased after you, but I feel like the universe is trying to tell me something." I say, with a small smile.

"What?" He takes a deep sigh before glancing at me. "Look just leave me alone." His deep voice rumbles, his thick British accent sending a shiver down my spine. He looks at me before hailing a cab.

The cab stops in front of him, he bends down to the window and says something to him, and he opens the door and getting in.

In my stupid panic I hope in the cab with him causing him to scoot over and make space for me. I close the cab door, before turning to face him.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" He questions with wide eyes, and a bit of amusement behind his blue orbs.

"I don't know, like I was trying to say, the universe is trying to tell me something, and for all I know may never see you again. So I want to see what this leads to." I shrug.

He looks at me for a moment before telling the can driver to go.

We sit in silence for a while before I fell the need to break it.

"So what your name?" I question facing him with a huge smile.

He scoffs before turning to face the window.

"Okay, Mr. I'll start, my name is Kalina Montgomery, I moved here from Washington all the way from the states, I have two loving parents and a very annoying younger brother. I'm 20 years young and I'm currently here looking for a new start." I say ending with a cheeky grin. He turns to look at me with raised eyebrows.

He turns back to the window without another word.

"Now its your turn." I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't think he will be responding anytime soon." The cab driver chuckles.