CHAPTER 4

Kalina's outfit.

"Lina, your going to work, not a strip club." Kailon tsks, as his eyes slowly rake over my body.

The dress I was wearing was a mini dress, and I was graciously blessed with a nice pair of boobs and a nice ass. Making the mini dress even shorter on me.

"Kai if you don't want guys looking at my ass, you could just say so." I giggle.

"You know what fine, there going to make you change anyways." He says as he walks past me towards the car.

I smile as I walk beside him towards his Aston Martin.

"Don't worry, at the end of the day, I'll still come back to you." I nudge his shoulder.

He gives me a glare before entering the front seat. I run over to the passengers seat, and the second my ass touches the seat, he zooms off.

Causing me to launch forward. I smack my head on the dashboard before falling into my seat with a thump. And besides me, guess what Kailon does.

He laughs, like a maniac may I add, causing him to let go of the wheel. I look at him in utter panic, when I see his hands leave the wheel and let pit a loud scream.

"You fucking cock wipe, do you want to kill us!" I shout, as he finally grabs the wheel.

"Calm down. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself now would we." He smirks.

I roll my eyes, at his stupidity.

"You lucky duck, your lucky they weren't any cars on the road." I snarl as I lean back in my seat.

"Relax." He smirks.

"You know because of you I may have not even made it to my first day of work." I pout.

'You'll get over it." He shrugs, as we cruise down the empty roads of London.

"Asshole." I mutter, facing out the window enjoying the scenery.

"You'll get over it."

***

"And this will be your work station, you'll be partners with Keith." My new boos shows me.

Turns out Kailon got me a Jon at a small cafe, named Lady Diana's. It's located close to his office, and easy easier for him to drop me off and pick me up.

My boss Liam is 29 and even though he looks 23 looks can be deceiving. He has black hair and chocolate brown eyes. His 6'2 and very handsome.

I'm not gonna lie when I say I flirted with him when I first walked in, to the point where Kailon had to drag me away tell me he was my boss.

Its not usually a good first impression, when you ask him of he's hungry and if so he should eat me out.

And obviously I had no shame after finding he was my boss considering I told him I would break all the chairs on the world just to sit on his face. Shortly after that Kailon wished him lick and left.

The Cafe hasn't opened yet, it opens in an hour. I also got a uniform, which consisted of a red short sleeved button down shirt, with the cafes logo. And a black skirt that reaches mid thigh.

"Hey, I'm Keith." Some one spoke from in front of me.

I looked up and was met with hazel eyes, with a hint of gold flakes covered with black rimmed glasses. He had light brown skin, and his brown curls falling onto his forehead. He had a nose piercing, and looked to be 5'11.

"I'm Kalina, but my friends call me Kalina." I smile sticking my hand out.

He shakes my hand a smiles at me.