CHAPTER 13

Kalina's outfit.

"It's ugly." I whine.

"You look beautiful." He complements.

"Your only saying that because you want to leave." I retort roll my eyes, as I walk back into the closet, to find a decent outfit. Once I've got it, I quickly get dressed, and grab a pair of simple high heel boots.

"Well whenever your ready I would like to leave." He asks as he pulls on a pair of trainers.

I giggle, when I see the look on Kailon's face as he takes a seat on the couch, watching him intently from the mirror.

He looks down before pulling it out.

"A whoopee cushion? Don't you think your too old for this." He asks shaking his head.

"No one is ever to old for good ol' pranks." I grin.

"I'm regretting allowing you to drag me to this lunch." He sighs.

"You should be excited, our parents area finally going to meet." I sing, as I put on some hoops.

Like agreed, Kai helped me with my hair, pulling it into a really cute half up half down do. I'm about to walk out when I remember my ring.

On the day my parents landed Kai got us matching wedding rings, with the initials K + K in the inner ring. While his was just a plain good band, mine was encrusted with diamonds and rubies.

I quickly slip it onto my ring finger, and finally make my way out of the closet. Once I step out, Kai's eyes rake over my appearance before he tilts his head to the right, in a cute way.

Examining his attire, his dressed in a white button down shirt, with black jeans and matching jacket. One word.

Damn!!!!

"How can one be so beautiful?" He asks lowly.

My cheeks heat up from his complement, but before I van answer.

"STEP AWAY FROM MY SISTER, I'M COMING IN!" Matters yells from the other side of the door.

I laugh as Kai rolls his eyes, walking to the door I open it and smile innocently at him.

"Baby brother." I grin.

"Big sister