CHAPTER 10

Kalina's outfit.

Kailon's POV.

"You can't just assault me like that and avoid me for a week!" Lina shrieks the second I open the front door.

I can't help myself as my eyes scan her body, I won't lie when I say the dress she is wearing I doing her wonders, as it hugs her body showing off her gorgeous curves, especially her arse, as it stop a few inches just below it.

I've been craving her presence since I left her apartment, everyday at work she was the only thing on my mind, the images of her body flushed against mine as I kissed her neck and shoulders.

Shit, just the thought of what happened gets me excited.

I snap out of my daze, when someone's hand comes on contact with my left bicep. I snap my gaze towards the person, but relax when I realize its only Lina.

"Hey?" I say unsurely.

"That's all you have to say after you left me aroused in my kitchen last week?" She states.

To be honest I'm taken back by her statement, I didn't know I had that affect on her.

"You were aroused?" I question softly.

"Yeah, it kinda happens when you haven't been touched by a single man for almost two years." She sighs, as she makes herself comfortable in the couch.

"Well, what can I do for you?" I ask, taking the seat opposite her.

"I honestly don't know. I met this guy yesterday who asked me out and I don't know what to do. I would've gone to Keith but he was visiting some family and Keisha is so occupied with wedding in planning, and your really the only other person I know, so here I am." She finishes.

But I really stopped listening when she said someone else asked her out, let me be honest. I'm jealous. And right now my blood is boiling at the thought of her being on a date with anyone else.

"So are you planning on going out with him?" I ask slowly.

"I don't think so, he really looked kinda shady with tattoos and all." She shrugs.

"Don't you think discriminating against tattoos is unfair." My mood lightening when she says she won't go with him.

"I'm not discriminating against tattoos, I have one myself, he was kinda off with the smell of alcohol looming over him and the bugs under his eyes, and don't forget the stained clothes and very old black leather jacket. And the fact that his friends obviously sent him there on a dare." She rambles.

"You have a tattoo?" I ask.

"Yeah it's a butterfly on my lower back with my name below it." She shrugs.

"You don't deserve to be asked out by such low lives, your too gorgeous for them." My mouth speaks before I can even comprehend what's being said.

She giggles, as a blush creeps up on her cheeks.

"Aren't you the charmer today." She teases.

"Only for you." I say.

She blushes even harder as I smile knowing that I have that affect on her.

"You seem quiet flirty this evening don't you?" She questions.

"Its only around you." I say, a genuine smile spreading across my face as I see her grinning at my words.

Soon we fall into a silence as I go through some emails from investors on my phone as she just sits there awkwardly.

"Well I better get going, I've got a lonely apartment to get back to." She sighs dramatically as she gets up.