CHAPTER 19

Kalina's outfit.

"Its seems lover boy couldn't get enough this morning." Keith mutters, as I glance at him weirdly.

"What?" I ask, as Liam calls out my name.

"Yeah?" I ask as he points to a booth in the back.

"You have a customer." He says as he walks away from the same booth.

I scrunch my eyebrows wondering why he didn't just take their order like he does on busy day like today.

Plastering on my nest smile, I make my way to the booth, and see the familiar mop of dark brown hair. Facing the opposite direction.

Smiling even brighter, I turn to him with raised eyebrows.

"Miss me?" I tease.

"Can't a guy just come and check on his wife?" He asks.

"Fake wife." I point out, and soon regret it as soon as it leaves my mouth.

He frowns and looks at me weirdly before speaking.

"I thought we were trying out things?" He asks sadly. My eyes widened as I quickly grab hold of his hands.

"Yes we are, shit I'm sorry I said that. It just slipped out." I say quickly, as he smiles at me.

"Its okay, don't worry about it now don't you have a job to be doing?" He grins as he gestures to the menu.

I roll my eyes, and read him the specials, all while he looks at me a bright grin never leaving his face.

"...so what will you be having sir?" I ask.

"Are you on the menu?" He asks jokingly, and I can't help but laugh at this.

"Always the flirt Mr. Winter." I tease.

"Okay, I'll have my usual." He smiles back at me.

"Coming right up." I smile, as I walk back to the counter, and starting on his order.

When I look over to where Keith is he is looking at me with a smirk as he nods his head on Kai's direction and woggles his eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes, i finish up Kai's order and make my way back to him.

"Anything else?" I ask.

***

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" I ask the last time.

"Lina, give me one good reason why I should come with you too the nail salon?" He asks.

"I mean, your nails could use some work." I joke.

He rolls his eyes, and wraps his at!s around my waist pulling me closer to his bare chest, I wrap mine around his neck.

"I have someone who does that for me, that's why I don't understand why you have to go to the salon when I could call him for you." He sighs.

"Because, Keisha and I haven't seen each other since the wedding so this is our chance to catch up." I smile.

"Well, I'll see you later then. Keith wanted to have some male bonding time today." He chuckles, as I recall Keith mentioning it the other day.

"I'll see you soon." I say as I peck his cheek, and grab my purse.

***

"So...how was it?" Keish asks from beside, as she winces at the tug of her brown curls.

"How was what, breakfast? I was really good, I never thought I would find decent pancakes here." I chuckle, as the lady in front of me this at my arm to stop me from moving.