CHAPTER 25

Kalina's outfit.

Shivering I quickly smile at Kai's assistant before heading into his office. Already knowing he won't be in there because he has a meeting, I hang my coat on the coat rack.

I make my way over to the large window and gaze at the snowflakes as they fall slowly. Winter had just started and I quite frankly wasn't a fan.

I've never liked the cold weather, I'm more of a summer girl and this is one of the things I hate most about London.

Standing patiently waiting for Kai, I scam through my social media. Kai told me to pass by his office because of something he wanted to tell me.

Groaning I'm frustration, I pout as I see a picture of Karter and his friends who were spending there Christmas in Bora Bora. While I was stuck here.

After a few note minutes of scrolling through my social media, the door behind me open, and Kai walks in handsome as usual, in his suit and a smile on his lips, as he exchanges a few words with another man.

He smiles before shaking his hand and turning to me. He gestures me over, and places a kiss to my cheek before turning to face his friend once more.

"Mr. Wancaster I don't think you've me my wife..." He says, wrapping his around waist.

I stick out my hand for a handshake which he returns with a smile.

"I remember her from Mr. Williams wedding." He says wiggling his eyebrows at Kai.

I don't.

"Its okay, you were drunk it I recall correctly." He chuckles.

My eyes widen, as I look at him horrified.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize.

"Its okay, but its a pleasure to formally meet you Mrs. Winter." He smiles.

"Like wise."

"Henry is a good friend of my fathers." Kai speaks.

I nod in response as the two men continue to exchange words, but my attention is elsewhere.

Why does my husband have to be so sexy! I groan internally.

Damn girl, someone's a little horny.

Who wouldn't be look at him.

"Lina?" I jump slightly at his voice and look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Yes?" I ask breathlessly, my mind drifting to all the dirty things we could do in his office.

"Are you okay?" He asks. That's when I notice Mr. Wancaster is gone.

"Lock the door won't you?" I ask.

He looks confused but complies anyways. Walking back over to me, he looks at me worriedly.

Ignoring his looks, I press the button on the remote that draws the automatic curtains. He smirks at me once he starts to catch onto what I want to do, and quickly walks over to his desk.

Exchanging a few words with his assistant, he turns back to me, dark blue eyes filled with lust.

"I think you had something you wanted to tell me?" I ask as I step closer to him. Tugging his tie I start walking towards the couch, and push him into sitting position, climbing onto his lap, I kiss his lips teasingly before pulling away with raised eyebrows.