CHAPTER 21

Kalina's outfit.

"Three months, you two have been together, like for real and no action, zero, not even a bit." Keith exclaims.

"Don't be too sure about that." I tease, as I make myself comfortable on his couch.

"Kalina Winter!" He yells, as he storms into the living room, his apron wrapped securely around his waist.

"Keith Harrison!"

"K, I'm serious. Have you even come close to saying the words Love?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

"He calls me Love?" I suggest.

"Kalina, every British male calls any female love." He shakes his head, as he walks back into the kitchen to finish off cooking.

"Well, no." I pout.

"Well, that's a sad life your living my friend. Married to a man for 6 months and you haven't uttered the words I love you to each other." He sighs, as I walk over to the kitchen and take a seat on the stool.

"Why are you so invested in my love life. I haven't seen you with any girls from the time I moved here." I state, looking at him as he squirms under my intense gaze.

"I don't have time for girls." He shrugs.

"You lie!" I exclaim.

"I'm serious, K I really don't have time for girlfriends." He shrugs, as he serves me a plate of Alfredo pasta.

"Girlfriends?"

"Don't judge me. I can be tied down, I'd much rather live a single life, than be tied down to one girl." He grins, as he sits in front of me.

"One day my friend, you will find a woman who loves you and who you love, and you will think back to these days and laugh. But do be warned, on your wedding day I will tell her how you wanted to have several girlfriends." I laugh, as he chokes on his pasta.

"You wouldn't dare!" He glares at me.

"K, what are bestfriends for?" I tease.

"Idiot, don't you have a husband to get home to." He rolls his eyes.

"I wish, he is in Spain on business." I groan, placing my plate into the sink.

"He gets back today you know?" He laughs.

"No, he gets back on the 27th." I shoot back.

"Yeah your right, and yesterday was the 26th." He retorts.

"Oh shit!" I exclaim, as I jump up grabbing Kai's car keys.

"Kalina you can't just leave me." He pouts.

"Why don't you hit up one of your girlfriends." I tease, picking up my coat.

"Argh, your so lucky Keish is free." He mumbles, as I peck his cheek and run out the door.

***

"Babe!" I jump as Kai drops his bags, picking me up in a bear hug.

"I missed you." He grins as he looks at me a huge smile on his face.

"Me too." I grin, pulling his collar down and bringing him into a sweet kiss.

He grins into the kiss as I wrap my legs around his torso. Slowly backing up we hit the wall, as the kiss deepens.

Running my hands through his hair, as he kisses my neck and shoulders. I moan when his bites down on my neck and starts slowly sucking on it.

"Kai." I moan, as he grinds his lower region against mine.

"I missed you so much." He whispers huskily, as we walk over to the couch. He slowly starts to kiss my cleavage. I can't help but tug at his hair as I moan in satisfaction.

"Kai." I groan, as I run my hands down his chest and abs. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, he removes it and kisses me even harder.

Flipping us over I grind against his pelvic region, as I run my fingers all over his naked upper body, and kiss down his neck and collar bone.

He moans deeply, as I grind harder on him and bite his neck, leaving a mark. I slowly pull away as I look down at the man I've fallen in love with and can't help but smile.

"So turns out Keish wasn't available!" A voice echoes, through the living room and I snap my gaze to glare at my bestfriend.

"How long have you been standing there?" I question, not bothering to get off Kai who is now propped on his elbows, breathing deeply.

"The moment the shirt came off." He laughs, as he sits down on the opposite couch.

"So explain this situation." He says gesturing to Kai and I's position.

"What?" We ask simultaneously.

"What was gonna happen here? Like welcome home sex or..." He trails off as I look at him wide eyed.

"Keith!" I screech.

"It's an innocent question." He shrugs.

I sigh heavily as I look down at Kai, who is leaning back with his eyes closed, a smile playing at his lips.

"Babe?" I question.

"Yeah?" He asks still in a daze.

"Do you maybe wanna take a shower." I whisper, as I nod down towards his excited friend.

He throws his head back and nods slowly. He picks up a cushion and places it on his lower region, before standing up and walking out the room.

"Okay, now what to do, what to do..." Keith trails off.

"You bastard, I was in the middle of something!" I snap, throwing the closest thing to me at him.

"Every day you start to sound more and more like us." He grins.

"Don't start with me, I'm sexually frustrated and the only  chance I get to be with Kai no interruptions. And you bring your scrawny ass into our house." I groan.

"Are you sure your not pregnant?" He asks jokingly.

"Hey don't you sass me." I warn.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But you could always join Kai in the shower." He laughs suggestively.

"Argh!" I groan, as I throw another item at him.

"Ow!" He cries out.

"You deserved it." I grin, sticking my tounge out at him.

"Haha jokes on you I'm keeping this." He laughs, holding up Kai's phone.

"Jokes on you, that's Kai's phone."

"I hate you." He groans.

"Oh, K I love you too." I grin, sending him air kisses.

He rolls his eyes but still grabs them forcefully placing them against his chest. I smile brightly at this as he passes me Kai's phone.

***

"I'll see you at work." I smile.

He kisses my for head, and turns towards his car.

"Yeah, if you can even walk tomorrow." He laughs.