CHAPTER 12

Kalina's outfit.

"Why am I freaking out so much." I groan, as we seat silently in Kai's office waiting for the interview to start.

"Its normal, just hold my hand and well get through this." Kai smiles, as I place my hand in his.

Today we were doing a live interview with one of the news stations, and I was freaking out. Usually I don't get this freaked out because anytime I'm on the TV I don't have to utter a word, but this time its different because I'm actually going to speak.

"Okay, well be starting in a minute." The interviewer speaks.

I give a polite nod, while she all but ogles my husband.

Kai and I are situated on a couch he has in his office, while the interviewer uses the single seat beside the couch.

Kai gives her a polite smile, and I swear I physically see her swoon. I roll my eyes and decide to focus on what's about to take place.

"Is my hair okay, oh shit, argh why did I have to wear this outfit my boobs are practically falling out. Shit..." I start panicking.

But I'm cut off when Kailon places a kiss on my forehead, I look at him with raised eyebrows as he smiles down at me,

"Kalina you look beautiful, your panicking over nothing." He says softly.

A smile breaks onto my face at his words. He smiles one more in one direction before we turn to face the interviewer.

***

"What made you want such a private ceremony?" She questions.

I look over to Kai with a small smile and he chuckles lightly, still holding my hand in his he answers.

"We wanted it to be small quick and private, most especially between just the two of us." He says, squeezing my hand for reassurance.

"That sounds quite romantic." She giggles. "How long have you two been together?" She asks.

"About seven months." Kai answers swiftly.

"Well now for the question everyone is dying to ask, how did you to meet?" She questions.

"Well, we met at the airport, it was actually my first day in London." I say smiling at our fast encounter at the airport.

"Well isn't that just sweet." She chuckles. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you get married so fast?"

I look over at Kai who has a smile plastered across his lips as he looks down at me.

"That question is quite difficult to answer, mainly we got married for many different reasons. But the main one being that I was in love, madly, deeply, unconditionally, hopelessly, wholeheartedly in love. And I knew that she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Without her coming into my life, I would still be stuck in my boring everyday schedule, but all that changed when I met her. I wanted her to be the first thing I see when I get home from a long day at work, and the last thing I see when I go to bed. I want to kiss her anytime I want without having to question why, but solely because I want to love, and by making her my wife I can do all that." He finishes, his eyes still boring the entire time he spoke.

"There goes my heart once more." I whisper, he smile only increases, just like my heart rate.

My mind and heart are screaming at me to kiss him in that moment, but before anything can happen, someone speaks up.

We both snap our gaze to her at once, as she actually wipes away a tear. I blush when I finally remember where we are, as the interviewer smiles  brightly at us.