CHAPTER 6

Kalina's outfit.

"Okay, how about we do a little touring." Keith suggest.

"I can't really, Kailon already offered to take me." I shrug.

"Ooooooh, what next are you two gonna explore his bedroom next." He winks.

I groan and walk into my closet. My room is big for an apartment, but I don't complain, my father says, only the best for his daughter, even though I wouldn't mind a smaller apartment considering I'm all alone in this huge apartment.

I guess that's another reason I stayed with Kailon, I hate being lonely.

"I'm not sleeping with Kailon." I state.

"So how do you explain the miscarriage?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

"You and I both know that was my overdramatic ass looking for attention." I roll my eyes.

"You mean your still overdramatic arse." He laughs.

"I'm not that dramatic." I roll my eyes, as I pull my hair into two French braids.

"I neg to differ, but that's not my problem." He whines.

"Aww prince Keith your highness, what may your on so troubling problem be?" I exclaim.

"My oh so royal problem, is my bestfriend is ditching me to hang with her boy toy." He cries, with an over excessive accent.

"Do you mind if I give as suggestion your highness?" I say looking over my shoulder to him, as he is seated on the recliner located in the corner of my room.

"Please my royal subject, do go ahead." He says waving his hand in my direction.

"I suggest you find yourself a girlfriend." I say walking over to my bag and pitting in my phone.

"But I thought that why I have you? To make up for my lack of a mate." He says tilting his head to the side cutely. His curls falling on his forehead, his glasses hanging loosely on tip of his nose.

"Baby, your a light skin with your looks you could get any girl." I say pecking his cheek.

"What of I want you." He winks.

"My new life mission is to find you a girlfriend." I say pointing to the ceiling as we make our way to the living room.

"I've lived 22 good years single. I think I'm fine." He shrugs.

"So you've never, had a girlfriend?" I question.

"Nope. "He pops the 'p', a grin plastered across his face.

"Keith? Are you a virgin?" I say lowly.

His eyes widen as he looks at me with his mouth opened.

"Oh Jesus no! Do I look like a prude to you?" He questions, placing his hands on his hip.

"No, but you do look gay." I say a grin taking over my face. He glares at me before walking off to the kitchen.

I hear him fumbling with a few things followed by a loud scream and a loud thump.

I quickly rush towards the kitchen, and find Keith laying on the floor with puppy looking at him from the kitchen island. A smirk on her face.

Cats can't smirk. My conscience says.

Mines special!

Keep telling yourself that.