CHAPTER 18

Kalina's outfit.

"You better get your ass out this bed..." I whisper in his ear.

"Love, get back in bed it's to early for this." Kai groans as he turns away from me. I giggle as I run to the side Hus facing, and bend down so I'm in his face.

"C'mon, I have a surprise for you." I beg as I nudge his shoulder.

"No." He whines, as I laugh at his childish behavior.

He opens one eye to look at me, as he buddies half his face into the pillow.

"Lina, I want to sleep I had a long day at work yesterday." He says sleepily. His morning breath hitting my face and I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Fine then, now you won't know what I planned for us." I pout, as I seat cross legged on the ground in front of him.

He groans loudly, as he lift himself up onto his elbows, the bedsheets only covering his lower body, leaving his sexy upper body exposed, for my enjoyment.

I work whistle at this as he chuckles, running his hands through his hair, and rubbing his chin, sending me a seductive smile.

At this I laugh hard, to the point where I'm wheezing and failing to breath as he gets put of the bed alarmed, and lifts me up gently patting my back. As he chuckles to himself.

"Do you find my sexiness funny?" He asks, as I smack his chest playfully.

"Very much so." I grin as I stand up, and offer him my hands, he places his in mine and I pull him up.

He looks down at me questioningly, as I tip toe and ruffles his hair. He glares at me as I run behind him pushing him towards the bathroom.

"Take a shower and get dressed, I'll be waiting for you downstairs, so chop chop or I may leave without you." I smile quickly and slam the door on his confused face.

I hear curse leave his mouth, and I flinch when I realize I may have hit him.

***

"Are we there yet?" Kai asks in a high pitched voice, teasing me for all the times I asked the question.

"Shush." I warn as I turn up the volume.

After several minutes of promising Kai I wouldn't try crash his car we finally hit the road, the only hitch in my plan was I am not good with directions, so I resorted to listening to the GPS.

"Love, where are we going?" He asks once again. My heart skips at the nickname, as I glare at him jokingly.

After telling him repeatedly it was a surprise he wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Hush, child." I sass.

"May I remind you I'm older than you by three years." He sasses back mocking my tone.

But the icing on the cake is the forced American accent which makes me laugh. After I calm down from his laughter I look at him to find him staring at me intensely.

"What?" I giggle uncomfortably.

"Beautiful." He says, before a blush rushes to my cheeks.

I smile, at him as I cover my face with my hair to stop him from seeing my blush. But I stiffen when I feel his fingers graze my cheek and place the hair behind my ear.

I look at him, as he looks at me adoringly and opens his mouth to say something.

'You've reached your destination.' The GPS speaks, breaking us away from our trance.