CHAPTER 14

Kalina's outfit.

"Are you crying?" Kai questions, as he wipes a stray tear.

"It's an emotional part..." I sob, burying my fave into his chest as he strokes my hair.

"There there." He laughs,  and I pull away to glare at him, he laughs even harder at that and I can't help the smile that makes its way to my face as he laughs.

"You, butthole your supposed too be consoling me." I laugh.

"Your crying for no reason." He chuckles.

"I have a reason." I shoot back, he looks at me amused ad he raises hi brows.

"What about someone breaking there arm possibly cry?" He says as he tries to stifle his laughter.

"Hey, b m and that hand went through a lot together, for all we know he can't write anymore and that a disadvantage because now he can't right his final exams, and won't get into college, and he'll end up lonely searching for a job, but he can't get one because he never graduated and then he'll got to his family who will reject him because he disappointed them NY not graduating, so he'll become homeless on the streets where he'll..." I cut off when someone's hand is placed on my mouth as Kai burst into laughter once more.

I roll my eyes and bite down on the persons hand, they let out a strong of profanities as I turn to glare at Keith.

"You can't bloody invite someone over for a movie and not even allow me to hear what is being said." Keith groans exasperated.

I look over to Kai, who looks to almost be in tears from laughter, as he tries to hold it in. When I burst first, he follows in suit and a tear even makes its way down his cheek.

"Oh, gosh your expression..." I wheeze out, as I hold onto Kai for support.

"Sometimes you two behave like your actually married its annoying." He rolls his eyes, but I can see the amusement through his glasses.

"And yet you still come back." Kai retorts.

"I only come for the free food, and comfy couches, don't flatter yourselves." He smiles.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." I giggle.

***

"Who knew being the billionaires wife came with a dress code." I joke as I saunter into Kai's office.

He looks up from his papers, removing his insanely attractive glasses to smile at me.

"You look good in anything, bit if you don't feel comfortable you can change." He suggests, as I take a seat on one of the chairs in front of his table.

"Its okay, plus I'm meeting your mom again and I would like to make a good impression, and dressing like a highschool student isn't doing it for me." I sigh.

"You don't have to worry about what my mom thinks, she doesn't like you either way." He jokes, I laugh at his statement but roll my eyes either way.

"Eh, even if she doesn't like the effort I put in, at least I tried something new." I shrug.

"You still look beautiful." He says, gazing at me adoringly.

"You really know how to charm a girl don't cha?" I laugh, he clears Hus throat but sends me a smile anyways.

"I'm almost done then we can leave." He says as he puts back on his glasses.

"Alright, in ten meantime I'm hungry." I whine, he lowers his glasses and looks at me with a look that says, 'honestly?'.