Answering Questions/Giving Details

June 2021 info:

  I wanted to make a random update and talk about some things I've noticed people have questions or concerns with.

  I have received messages on here and on Instagram of people asking me if I am a real author and if I have published work.
  - I do not have published work, though I am writing several other books on here that I do wish to get published one day once I've finished them. I have those stories linked as drafts, so the only stories all of you are able to view and read is this one, my Kaneki x Reader, my Ash x Reader fanfiction; and a novel I am writing called 'Paralysis'. I do plan on eventually releasing chapters to my other stories as well, but that won't be for a while, I think. Feel free to read my other stories if you would like. Feedback is always wonderful and you all are always so sweet and supportive!! <3333333

  I have received messages/comments on here and messages on Instagram of people asking me how it's possible for Levi to reach, hug or kiss Y/N in the ways I describe. I figured I would use a good ol' fashioned diagram to show you:

  - The man on the left is 5'3" and the woman on the right is 5'9"

  - The man on the left is 5'3" and the woman on the right is 5'9". See, not too much of a height difference. It's clearly obvious that the woman (Y/N) is taller, but it's not like she's towering over him, you know. But as I mentioned at the beginning of the story in my "your character chapter", you all are more than welcome to interpret the height difference as you choose. I know I write moments in this story where Y/N is clearly a bit taller, but most of the time, I refrain from being too descriptive over their height.

  I've seen many people complain either on here or in DM's telling me that I'm being ridiculous for how I deal with the disrespectful, sexual and all around inappropriate comments left on this story. I don't think I'm being ridiculous in the slightest, but if that's the way you see me, that's okay. I work hard to make my stories perfect for everyone who reads them. The things I discuss and write about (in this story especially) are exceedingly fundamental to me, and I'm sure, also to my readers. It's simple, if people can't refrain from leaving sexual, rude or inappropriate comments, they will immediately be deleted and the person who left them will be muted—(meaning they won't be able to leave comments in the future). All I want is for people to feel safe and comfortable when reading this story, as well as the replies. Though many people think it's just a joke to leave these kind of comments, they're not funny. They're childish and inconsiderate when you look at the type of story this is. Please be respectful at all times.

  To those who have been around for so long, since the beginning, or even are brand new to reading my story, I want to thank you dearly! You all make me so happy every single day. Even seeing that you've added my story to a reading list or voted on a chapter makes me smile. You all are so astounding and kind! Thank you so very much!!! <3333333

I may add more in the future if more questions arise.