Part 1

"Hope, Kara wake up!" My mom nudged my twin as she told us to wake up. I rubbed my eyes so they could adjust, so did hope. I looked at hope and we started to grin from ear to ear.
They were here!

"The house is cloaked, we weren't followed and I'm Not Asking!" Yelled a man with a British accent and an angry tone. I could tell hope was nervous but I wasn't because he just looked at us with an amazed look on his face. Everyone else was smiling at Hope.
"Mom can I go play in the garden?" Hope asked. My mom nodded and hope ran off to the table. As everyone's eyes followed her, I spoke up and said, "Hi I'm Kara." They turned around and laughed. "But you already knew that..." I twiddled my fingers and looked down. When I looked back up, the old British man, who I had learned to be my dad, was walking over to Hope. I saw him leave and saw the other people talk to each other and my mom joined them, so I went up to my room and invested myself into a large book.

Later that day
I heard a knock on my door. I jumped out of my skin at the loud noise and dropped my book.
"Come in!" I said, sorting through the papered of notes that covered my book. Then my father walked through the door.
"Oh... hi" I said, kind of nervous. I was scared that I had made a bad impression by coming back up to my room. He sat on the edge of my bed.
"So Kara. What do you like to do. I know that hope likes to paint. I spent the entire day with her. She is sweet and caring just like her mother. I'm sure you can be just like her." I don't think he meant it in a rude way but I was hurt. I didn't know what to say so I just quietly said, "Umm... I love to read?" He just stared and tilted his head. "Oh." He said "I hate to read, I don't think your mother likes it either. I don't know where you get it." He said shaking his head and walking out. I followed him down to find him and hope running towards each other and hugging as he called her princess and asked what she wanted to eat. But it only got worse. Later that year when me and Hope were walking home, a group of people came up to us and tried to take hope. She tried to do a spell but they covered her mouth. I got really upset that they were dragging away my little sister and I screamed. I had blacked out when all of a sudden I saw the three men on the floor, bleeding. Then my dad came and ran to hope. I told him that my head was hurting and then m, my eyes glowed a golden colour. He stared at me and rushed hope away like I was some sort of infectious disease. I tried to walk home but my eyes felt like they were burning and my head was screaming at me. I somehow managed to stumble my way back to the compound where I saw everyone fawning all over hope. I asked for help and then I fainted. When I woke up I saw my uncle Elijah Behind a set of bars. I tried to walk over to him, but I was tied up in wolfsbane and vervain ropes. I looked at him pleadingly. "Uncle Elijah? What's going on?" He glared at me saying, "I can't have you hurting hope. Or you could scare her, with the way you look it's a possibility. After all she is only 8 years old." I was the same age as her. The last thing I saw in a month was my uncle walking away. On the next full moon, my mom and dad took hope out for ice cream while I was in agony. My screams echoed through the house but nobody seemed to care.

The next morning I was in the cell when u was woken up by a click. My uncle Kol carries me out and into my bedroom. He walked out and I fell back asleep

Klaus' POV

I saw kol walking out of Kara's new room. Her old one that she used to share with Hope was now just hope's.
" what are you doing?" I asked
"She turned, she doesn't have to stay in that cell any longer. Thanks to Hayley's pack, she doesn't have to turn anymore." He replied.
"Your putting hope in danger. My Daughter!" I said yelling
"And what about Kara. Where you just going to keep her locked up forever. Or are you forgetting that she is only 8. She's your daughter to Niklaus!" He snapped back. I was taken aback at his remark. I ran at him with a dagger and whispered, "I know what is best for her. I'm her father." Kol slid down the wall as he desacated. I guess the noise must have woken her up because Kara and her messy hair and blood stained skin walked out of her room, her eyes adjusting to the light.
"Dad? What's goin.... Oh My God Uncle Kol?!?" She yelled running over to him. As she was about to pull the dagger out of my brother a grabbed her shoulders and dragged her back into her room and locked the doors.