Part 18

Kara's POV

I walked into the mall and closed the door. I walked in to see Hope, my uncle Elijah and my dad. I gathered up all of my courage and walked over to them.
"Can you guys stop stalking me?" I said. They all turned around to face me. I think they missed me. I couldn't read them. Except for hope, she was crying.
"Kara..." my dad said but I cut him off.
"I want you to leave Beacon Hills." I said, hiding the dagger in my jacket.
"Kara we're not leaving without you." My uncle Elijah said.
"I won't go anywhere with you!" I spat back at them.
"We're your family." My dad said to me.
"No! You gave up the right to be my family after you locked me in that cellar every time Hope came complaining about some petty thing!" I started yelling as I went on.
"Kara! You're coming home with us weather you like it or not!" My father yelled returning the rise in volume.
"Oh again with the threats! No wonder I ran away!" I returned. He death stared me. I straightened myself and looked back at him, hiding the scared 8 year old that I felt like inside. I looked down and said with a normal tone except my voice was cracking,
"I want you to leave Beacon Hills."
"I won't, none of us will until we get you back."
"Leave," I said looking up "leave or I'll make you!" He stood still.
"So is that a no?" I asked him. He still didn't move.
"Fine! Immobilus!" I froze the three of them. I pulled out the golden dagger. Their expressions just dropped.
"Kara! Please don't do this." My dad said to me. He had fear in his eyes.
"How does it feel to be afraid of your own daughter? Just remember that this is what I felt like every day of my life. And you want to take me back to that?" I asked with tears pooling in my eyes. "I don't think so!" I stabbed him in the heart.
"No!" Hope screamed.
"Invisique." I made me and my father invisible and took him away.