Part 11

Kara's POV
"He called me last night. He was terrified. I could hear it in his voice. He told me there was something wrong and that he was stuck. I haven't been able to reach him since!"
"Do you want me to do a locator spell." I said over the phone. "Ok, I have his coat in my place." I hung up. I grabbed a map of beacon hills and slit my hand with a knife. The blood dropped onto the map. "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguimem." The blood circled around his house. But the blood turned black and the map burst into flames. I got to stiles' house and everyone was there.
"Somebody Hijacked My Spell!!!" I yelled. "It brought me here, but this is all I have left of the map." I showed them a handful of ash.

We made our way to the station. we told stiles' dad and he lead us to the hospital, where his jeep was. We searched the building but there was nothing. Scott smelled for stiles. He smelled his stress. He was struggling with himself. That's when it hit me.
"It's stiles!" Scott and Derek just looked at me confused. "Stiles is the Nogitsune!" They looked sad. We needed to protect him.

Kara: dr S I need ur help
Dr S: what's up Kara
Kara: I need a purge spell
Kara: but a big one
Dr S: Kara I only know one but it's dangerous
Kara: I don't care
Dr S: Kara it's black magic
Dr S: it's too dangerous
Kara: don't you still have the mora mesurium in your archive.
Dr S: yes but
Kara: no buts what's the spell
Dr S: Harae tamaie kioku yomigarashi tamaie
Kara: thank you
Dr S: I'll set up a pick up for the sand clock

"I have that spell!"
"Then we need to find stiles." Scott said.
"I'll try another thing to find him. Give me your phone. I need a picture of stiles." I said while getting out my knife again. "Ahsorum, dolusantum, infidictus" I started to see flashes of stiles. "It's a big building. A basement. It's dark. Wait... there's a sign. Eich, eichen house? Do you guys know where that is?" They nodded towards each other and everyone met up in front eichen but I was running late. There was an oni in front of my car. I froze it but it wouldn't last long.
I sped in front of eichen and saw everyone fighting. My eyes darted to void stiles
"I knew the oni wouldn't keep you for long!"
I walked closer to him
"Then why send it?"
He looked at me.
"Harae tamaie kioku yomigarashi tamaie!" Black magic shot out of my hand as everyone stared. It struck stiles and pulled out the nogitsune. I put it into an oni and blew it up, "Vados!" They all stared at me. Black veins ran over my body and me and stiles collapsed, my eyes black.