Part 30

Kara's POV

I was showing Scott, Lydia and Stiles around the school. Me and stiles were walking hand in hand whilst the other 2 were walking behind us. All of a sudden the twins appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey K!" Lizzie said.
"Hey girls!"
"What are you doing here?" Lydia scoffed.
Oh my god I can already tell I'm going to be Switzerland between these two.
"This is our school. It was literally made for us, you guys however just got here today. Stiles doesn't even go here. No offence Kara." Lizzie said.

Lydia walked towards them but the twins just stared at her. It was literally a stand off.

"Guys!" I yelled. Lydia backed down and the twins smirked. "I just said not to get on their bad side." I rolled my eyes and changed the subject.

"So what's up?"
"So, we wanted to throw you a welcome back party out in the woods." Jo said grinning.
"That sounds fun." Scott said.
"Sorry witches only. With the exception of her boyfriend obvs." Lizzie smirked but it quickly disappeared.
"Will you be there?" Josie asked me. I nodded and looked towards stiles. He was hesitant but nodded too.
"Great!"

Later that day at the party in the woods

"So what's a witch party like?" Stiles asked me
"Well the last one I went to was a couple of years ago. All the older witches got super drunk and started to set things on fire. Me, the twins and some other witches my age started to climb a bunch of trees for some reason. I think one of the wolf told me that it was really fun. So we were all sitting at the top of this really high oak tree and one of the older witches almost set it on fire." We both started laughing as we made our way to the party.

We were met by the twins, each with a cup of beer in their hands.
"heY kARa, WaNT sOme?" Lizzie handed me a cup full of beer.
"Thanks, your drunk already? But I just got here!" I said sarcastically pouting and gulping down the beer.

Lizzie's POV

Later on in the evening, all of the underaged kids went back to their dorms and we were all completely black-out drunk. I was gonna have such a hangover tomorrow.

"I swear to god she's the devil incarnate!" I yelled to Kara over the music.
"She's kinda hot though!" She yelled back.
"Who are we talking about?" Josie asked us as she strolled over. I stayed quiet but Kara was completely oblivious.
"Your new girlfriend Penelope! When can I meet her?" She yelled laughing.

Josie called over for Penelope when we got party crashed by the new guy and his demon-spawn friend.
"WHO CALLED THEM?" I yelled.
"THAT GIRL IS WORSE THAT PENELOPE!"
"No offence Pen. It's friendly banter." Kara added on.
"None taken!" She giggled.
"But seriously, who told them where the party was?" Lizzie asked.
I saw Kara look at stiles in the corner of my eye.

"What happened to keeping the peace?"
"Sorry..."
"That doesn't matter, I do think you two were invited, correct?" Penelope mocked
"For once I actually like you people."
"Thank you Lizzie!"
"Besides, this is a witch party. Only a few exceptions." Josie said
"Mhm!"

"I don't listen to you!" Lydia scalded. I hate her so much. Like I didn't think someone could be this irritable.
"Sorry guys," Kara said looking down, "you could always come to the football game tomorrow." She said smiling.
"Sure, but we're still not leaving." I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever I'm too drunk for this. Let's play never have I ever!" Kara suggested.
"Sure, we'll play!" Josie said
"Why not?" Lydia said rolling her eyes.
"Ok great!" Me, Lydia, Josie, Kara, Scott, Stiles, MG and Penelope sat on the floor beneath our oak tree in a circle. Everyone else went back to school.

"Ok, I'll start, never have I ever... died!" Josie said. Kara and MG looked at each other and drank. I went next.
"Never have I ever been to beacon hills!"
"Are these all aimed at me?" Kara said drinking again.
"It's your party!" I laughed. MG went next.
"Umm, never have I ever had a twin."
"Oh come on?!?" Me, Josie and Kara drank, "Do you guys want me to pass out?"

"Ok me next!" Scott said.
"Never have I ever almost been killed by one of the Mikaelsons." Scott and Lydia laughed but the rest of us went silent. Stiles looked at them with a death stare. Kara stood up and walked away. Josie and Penelope followed her. Me and MG were about to do the same when I stopped.
"Consider yourself an outcast. You just committed social suicide. I can't believe you would do this, I thought she was your friend?"

A/N: in my story, MG and Lizzie are dating and Josie is still with Penelope. Lizzie and Penelope have tension but they don't hate each other as much as they do in the show. Also does anyone know any positions that you can play in American football?