Part 3

Hope's POV
After what happened last night, I wanted to check on Kara. I talked to my dad, he knows it wasn't Kara's fault. I walked into Kara's room to see a familiar man holding a note. He turned around and I realised who it was.
"Uncle Kol?" I asked, my voice shaking.
He glared at me and shoved the note into my chest, walking out of the room.

I looked at the piece of paper that I now held in my hands. As I read it, tears fell down my face. I ran downstairs to see my uncle Kol yelling at the rest of my family for driving Kara away.
" We did no such thing!" My dad yelled back at him. As he did, my mother saw me at the bottom of the stairs, my face stained with tears and my hand clutching onto Kara's note. She walked over to me
"Sweetie, what's wrong?" My mother asked me, wiping the tears from my face.
"It's Kara..." I said whilst handing her my sister's goodbye note. She read it and fell to the floor crying.

We looked for her for a month. We looked all over New Orleans and even in mystic falls. We went to my school but all mr saltzman told us was that she was leaving school. He gave us a number for a burner phone that Kara was using to keep up in her magic, but everything came up blank. Me and aunt Freya were trying to find her with a locator spell but the spell that cloaked her was strong. I didn't even know she was that powerful. After a while my family stopped looking. Nobody knew where she was, and we didn't think we would anytime soon.