Part 35 (ending)

Kara's POV

We had a fun day yesterday. The twins actually got me to stop mopping around. We went out and got matching tattoos which is so cute. My suspension finished yesterday and I'm so happy that I'm not having lessons alone anymore.

Me and the twins were walking down the hall with milkshakes in hand. We were laughing and having fun when Caroline came up to us.

"Hey girls!" Care said.
"Hey mom!"
"Hi mrs Salvatore."
"How are you Today Kar? Feeling better?"
"Tons thanks." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Then, just to ruin the moment, Lydia walked over to us.

"Hello mrs Forbes-Salvatore. Where is the detention room again?" She asked. I just sniggered but turned around to disguise it.
"Oh that's right, I forgot you got a detention. Looks like you finally got what was coming to you." Lizzie laughed.

She looked so angry now. She dug her feet into the ground and glared at us.

"It's just down the hall, 4th door on your left." Caroline smiled at the girl. But Lydia didn't move. Instead she just clenched her fists. I looked at Lizzie and Josie. We all looked at each other and we're just worried. Lizzie and Josie stepped in front their mother protectively and I stepped towards Lydia.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.
But before she could answer, she screamed. For some reason, I was too slow to react. Thank god the twin stepped in and siphoned her scream, which was headed straight for Caroline.

Lydia caught her breath to see a very angry Saltzman-Forbes-Salvatore family glaring at her.
"My Office!" Care said, "Now!"

Lydia rushed into the office, she was trailed by Caroline and they shut the door.

15 minutes later

Lydia walked out of the office behind Ric and Caroline. She was hanging her head. The three of us walked over to them.

"What's up with you?" Josie asked snarkily.
"I just got expelled. Me and Scott are going back to beacon hills tomorrow morning. Sorry about everything." She walked away but we stood there in shock. Did we finally have a drama-free life?

"Does that mean no more Lydia? No more drooling boy?" Lizzie asked letting out a gasp of excitement.
"Omg it does!" Josie said hugging me and her twin.

We walked up to their dorm and sat there talking for the rest of the night. Was it finally over? Was all of the drama out of my life. Was everything back to normal? Not, it was better than normal.

I fell asleep in the twins room that night. We were up half of the night talking about how everything could go back to how it was before that stuck-up, two-faced 'princess'.

I was woken up by a knock at the door. It was Lydia and Scott.

"Before we left we wanted to clear the air. I'm sorry about everything, we both are." Lydia said.
"Finally had a revelation? Well for what it's worth sorry for almost melting your brain."
"Thanks."

Stiles walked over to us and we walked outside. He wanted to wave them of or something I don't know I zoned out, all I cared is that they were gone.
Once they were, I looked a stiles and smiled. We could finally be happy.

And that's my life, weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing and above all epic- no I'm kidding that's the end of someone else's story. For me, I was just exited to graduate school. Maybe id become a teacher and help supernatural students like my teachers helped me. I was excited to go to school with my amazing boyfriend and my best friends and most of all, I was happy to be normal, well relitavely normal. For once no one was hunting me, I had gotten rid of the family that ignored me and made a new one. I was with my real friends, the ones who stood by me throughout everything. I was finally... free!