Part 31

Kara's POV

I ran into a clearing in the woods. I started to shake and my breathing was unsteady. Darkness started to leak out of my hands. I looked at them and shook them but it wouldn't stop.

"Kara!" I looked over to see Josie and Penelope.
"Why would he say that? Why would they laugh? Do they think I'm like them?" I started to cry but I stopped and l looked down. I don't want to be weak.
"You guys should go. I don't want to hurt you."
"You won't hurt us K, your nothing like the rest of them. Anyone who says otherwise is a lunatic." Josie giggled. I hugged them both and whispered into their ears, thank you.

The next day at the school assembly

"So a few announcements. First of all I would like to welcome our 3 new students, Lydia Martin, Scott Mcall and Stiles Stilinski. Second is that the football game agains MFHS is on today so good luck stallions! Ok, you're all dismissed." Alaric said.

We all dispersed out of the hall and went to the field for practice. I was playing centre this year. Pen, stiles Lydia and Scott all came to watch.

I threw the ball to Lizzie who passed to MG and he ran to the touchdown line. We made a touchdown and me and Lizzie ran to each other and high-fived.

Once practice was over, I went to get a drink of water but I was approached by Lydia and Scott.
"Just because I'm taking my aunts hangover cure every hour doesn't mean I don't remember what you said to me. Now stay away from me" I began to walk away when Scott grabbed me.
"Motus! I said stay AWAY!"
Scott went flying across the field and everyone stared.

The twins ran up to me and help my hands. Then their attention turned to Lydia and Scott.
"What the hell do you think you're doing. Don't you think you've caused enough damage?" Lizzie yelled.
"We just wanted to apologise!"
"Save it!" Josie snapped, "let's go K."
They took my hands and dragged me away. I looked back and for once I didn't feel bad that the twins were yelling at them.

Later at the football match

"You ready?" Liz asked us.
"You kidding. I'm a stallion again for the first time in years. This is the best feeling ever." I replied. I was practically glowing of excitement. We all looked at each other and ran onto the field smiling. We started with the ball and we actually scored a touchdown. The game was pretty normal but we lost 27-35.

At the end of the game we shook hands and went to the stands. Me and Jo met up with stiles and Penelope and then we were going to go to the grill. As we were walking, we met up with Lizzie and MG and went to leave the school grounds.
"I thought we should've won. It was clearly a foul!" Lizzie moaned.
"Just get over it Liz, we're going to the grill to get our minds of it, not so you can remind us." I said and everyone laughed.

While we were walking, we bumped into lydia and Scott. It probably wasn't an accident. I grabbed onto stiles hand to stop me from lashing out.

"I thought we made it clear that you have to stay away from us." Penelope said protectively.
"yeah just leave us alone. What you said to Kara was wrong." MG said.
"Will you guys just shut up, how am I supposed to say sorry with you all being her guard dogs." With that Lizzie snapped and punched her in the face.

We tried to break them up but some of them just started to attack each other

"Guys...stop...don't" I said quietly, not actually wanting them to stop. To be honest I thought my old friends got what was coming to them. The fight had to be broken up by some nearby teachers.
What a shame! (Note the sarcasm).

Josie's POV

Within a few minutes we were sitting in my dads office.
"Seriously, starting fights now. Not the best way to start your time at the school. And you guys, you know the rules. No violence! Someone could've gotten seriously hurt. Now, you all have community service tomorrow instead of detention."

"WHAT?" Lizzie screamed, "But Dad!" She started to plead but he just shook his head.
"Dad, I really don't think this is fair!" I added.
"I agree, it was completely justified!" Kara joined in. Everyone one our side of the room nodded in agreement but the other two just shook their heads.
"Ok, you can sort this out tomorrow. Until then, no trouble. Got it?"
"Yes Dr Saltzman." We all chorused in unison.
And with that we were let out, glaring at each other as we parted. Before I walked if I saw Lizzie mouth something to Lydia.

"Watch out!"

A/N: sorry if I got some of the football stuff wrong I don't really know what it's about.