Part 19

Elijah's POV

I was pacing around as hope began to cry. The spell Kara preformed had just worn off. I walked over to hope and hugged her.
"We'll get him back,you have my word." She looked up at me and smiled warmly.
"Go home and tell the others what happened. I'll deal with Kara!" I said and began to walk away.
"Wait! Deal with her? What do you mean deal with her?" She asked me. I gave her a solemn look. "You can't kill her uncle Elijah... She's still my sister!" She said as i walked out of the mall.

I arrived at Kara's house and knocked on the door. I began to get impatient and knocked again, this time harder. Finally I heard footsteps behind the door. As it creaked open I saw a familiar face.
"Brother?" I asked, a hint of happiness in my voice.
"Your not coming in. I won't let you hurt Kara!" He growled. I heard someone coming down the stairs. When she came into sight, I saw a girl with brunette hair, Davina. My niece followed her.
"Did someone say my name?" She smirked.
"Give me Niklaus or I kill everyone you've ever met!" I yelled
"Wow, so quick to make threats. I'll tell you what 'uncle' Elijah." She began, air quoting the word uncle. It hurt for some reason. "Since you like deals so much, I'll make you one. Leave Beacon Hills for good and I will give you your brother." She said never making eye contact.
"Not just my brother, your father!" I said to her. She flinched at the word, father. I guess he was never really one to her. But then again none of us treated her like family. Except for Kol and occasionally Freya. I think she would've been nicer to Kara without the threat of Niklaus.
"He is not my father!" She spat back with fear in her eyes.
"But he wants to be.." we stared at each other for what seemed like years until she broke it.
"That's my deal! Take it or leave it..." she said saddened. She sighed and walked away hanging her head.

Kara's POV

I ran upstairs and splashed some water in my face.
Come on Kara. He's lying to you, don't let him get to you.
I thought to myself slapping my face. I walked into my room and looked at my dad's body lying on the floor. I glanced down on him and felt pitty on him. I put up a boundary spell and burned some sage that I had spelled. I pulled the dagger out and put a protection spell on me just incase. I watched as the grey veins across his body started to disappear. He sat up gasping for air. He looked at me. I couldn't tell if it was in sadness or anger. It was probably anger, that's his default setting.
"What did you do?" He said scowling.
"Yes anger, called it!" He looked at me hurt.
"Omg did I just say that out loud." I stood up and looked embarrassed.
"What did you do to me?" He asked as his voice broke. I kind of felt sorry. If I were one of his siblings I would be in a coffin and never wake up. My attention was drawn to my dad as he looked at the dagger on the floor next to him.
"Look," I hesitated. I was about to say dad by instinct but I didn't want to go back to the way things used to be. "Klaus, I'm sorry but I had to." He hung his head at me calling him Klaus
"You're not the one who needs to apologies Kara. I'm so sorry. We're all sorry please just let us apologise. We won't try to take you back to New Orleans we just want to be in your life again." He said. It sounded nice. To have a family but stay here with my friends. I lifted the boundary spell and said
"You have an hour, I'll be at Jupiter's diner around the corner. Meet me there in 15 minutes. If you don't show then you have to take everyone and leave Beacon Hills forever. Got it?" He nodded and sped out the window.
I sighed and said to myself,
"Kara, you are the biggest idiot I've ever met!"

A/N: sorry I couldn't post yesterday