Part 2

6 years later (When the twins were fourteen)

"Hope, this isn't a good idea!" Told her
"Be quiet sister, I need to concentrate."
"Your still going to do it... Aren't you?" I asked my twin. She simply nodded and reached out her hands for me to grab. I reluctantly held her hands as she started to channel me.
"Post tenebras spero lucem" As Hope chanted, a ball of light started to grow in the middle of the room. Hope continued the incantation
"Post tenebras spero lucem" the room was suddenly filled with a gust of wind that now circled the two of us. The spell was going wrong. "Hope that's Enough!"
She still continued.
"Hope Stop It!" I yelled but then we were both slammed into the walls of Hope room by the exploding ball of light.
Since I had triggered my curse, I was able to heal faster than Hope. I crawled over to her, still in a lot of pain. I shook her and pulled out the chunk of wood that had had made its way from the art canvas, to hope's neck. She started to heal as my parents walked into the room. They saw Hope on the floor and immediately put the blame on me. My mother ran to hope as my dad slammed me into the wall with his hand in my chest...his fingers gripped around my heart. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face. He started to yell,
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"Nothing I swear, please don't hurt me daddy!" I said pleadingly he looked at hope and saw her start to move. He immediately dropped me and ran to her side. I looked down as the hole in my chest started to heal. I ran out of the room with tears pouring out of my eyes. I didn't think he hated me that much. I went into my room and started to pack my things. I grabbed the herbs and grimoires from my shelf and stuffed them in my bag, along with my clothes and books. I grabbed my bags and left a note to my family before making one last stop.

As I crept into the basement I found a coffin. I opened it to see my uncle Kol. The one person that fought for me in this family. I pulled the dagger out of his heart and said goodbye to him before I ran out of the door, taking the dagger and white oak ash with me!