Part 26

Kara's POV

I strolled up to my old dorm to see the plain door. I opened it up to see that it was untouched. I guess the Saltzmans wanted to keep it as I left it incase I came back. I sat on the readily made bed and heard a knock. I looked up to see my best friend standing in the doorway.

"Hey Liz! I missed you!" I said. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"I missed you too Kara!" She said returning the hug. We were in a hug for what seemed like hours. When we finally let go, we grinned at each other.

"So what did I miss?"
"Not much, my moms been travelling a lot more but I've just been missing you." I smiled at her.

We walked around the school hand in hand, catching up on each other's lives.

"Wait, who is this stiles kid again? Oh my god are you crushing?" I just blushed at the thought of it.
"No! No it's not like that. I don't think he likes me."
"Omg it is you're totally blushing. Look at you getting all mushy!"
"It's not like I'm a vampire with their humanity off. I still have feelings." I said playfully nudging her in the arm. We both giggled at each other.

Elena's POV

I was with a patient when Matt texted me.

Matt: Elena I got a call from a witness that there was a car accident near the town border. The hospital is packed could you check it out.

Elena: sure I'm on my way

Matt: ok il send a deputy to meet you there.

I grabbed my med kit and head out of the door. I got in my car and drove to the sight of the crash.

When I got there I saw an abandoned police car and the car at the side of the road. I noticed a woman next to the car, holding an unconscious teenager. I ran over to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. She looked up at me and looked so familiar.
"You're Hayley?" I asked her. I remembered her from a while ago when I was in my senior year. I even saw her a few times at Alaric's school when I went to talk to him. I looked down at the girl. I knew her as hope, she was klaus' daughter.

"Elena! How wonderful to see you again!" I knew that voice. I ran away but before I could someone grabbed me.
"Klaus...."
"Don't forget me darling!"
"Kol? No, no we killed you, your dead." I said trying to get free of his grasp.
"We're looking for someone but we don't know where she went."
"Why would I help you?"
"Because the person we're looking for is overflowing with black magic and her name, is Kara Mikaelson!"