Part 28

Kara's POV

I walked into the twins dorm expecting to find them in the 'cry pile' as some people called it. When I walked in, I didn't see them. All I saw was a note.

I'm sorry Kara but me and Josie really don't want to die. The Mikaelsons threatened to turn us. If you can help we're at the old mill but if you can't, we will have to wake hope. I'm so sorry Kara

-Lizzie

I read the note and without hesitation sped over to the old mill.
"You really can't take a hint can you?" I yelled causing the mikaelson brothers to turn their gaze to me. The twins stopped chanting and looked at me. They smiled with tears welling in their eyes. I resiprocated the smile before turning to my so-called father.

"I'll kill you for this. Maybe I'll kill hope as you watch. Or I can lock you all in the cellar and you can go through what I went through. I'm trying to be creative. Feel free to give suggestions!" I said as a smirk grew on my face.
"Or how about we just kill your friends. Better yet, we turn them into vampires. Will that teach you?" Elijah said to me.

My expression went from smug to anger in a heartbeat.
"Lay a finger on either them and see what happens. I'm already restraining myself!" I growled at him and flashed my tribrid face.
"Wake hope and we won't have to!"

"Oh she'll wake eventually. When you two and Hayley are all dead. Then I'll wake her and look her in the eyes to tell her that everyone she loves is dead. Then I'll gauge out her eyes and burry her alive. Where she'll be rotting next to you! You know what, I'm enjoying you be helpless for once, cause guess what? Kill them you lose your leverage, and your lives." I eyes them both and saw a rare glimpse of fear in their eyes. Perfect!

They pushed my friends towards me and gave me a goodbye look.
"There will be someone who can do it. Goodbye Kara..." and just like that, they left. I turned around to my friends and engulfed them an a huge hug. The hugged me back and thanked me.

It was at that moment when I realised that they weren't coming back.
I was free!

The next day

I was headed back to beacon Hills to get the rest of my stuff from the house and say goodbye to everyone. I had decided that I was going back to the Salvatore school. I had decided that I was going to go for a less morbid look. Even though I was filled with black magic, I didn't need to look like I was in morning.

Kara's hair

Kara's hair

Kara's outfit

Kara's outfit

I got to the house and packed my house. I locked up and put my stuff in the car. Then I drove over to the high school to say my goodbyes.

I walked through the front door and a bunch of people looked at me. To be honest I had changed quite a lot. I was a vampire now, I changed my hair and my style and I was overflowing with power.

I walked over to the office and compelled them to let me into the classes for the day. I went to English first, stiles, Scott, Lydia and Alison were in that class.

I walked in, I was late obviously. They all looked at me with excitement.
"Miss Morgan! How nice for you to join us!"
"Actually it's Mikaelson!" I walked over to my friends without listening to another word the teacher said.
"I need to talk to you, all of you!" They nodded and we all walked out. The teacher tried to stop us but I pulled him aside and compelled him.

"What's up K?" Ali asked me.
"A lot! I activated my vampire side, hope broke the sand clock so I comatosed her, I got kidnapped again but my aunts let me go, my family took me to mystic falls and threatened my best friends, you know the drill." Some of them were shocked but some just had a confused look on their face.
"Well it's good to have you back!" Stiles said smiling at me.
"About that...."

They looked at me in suspense.
"I'm going back to boarding school. Liz and Jo need me and you guys can handle yourselves here."
"You're leaving?" Stiles voice broke as he asked.
"It's not like I won't keep in touch. Il come back to visit. Maybe I'll even bring my friends."
Stiles just looked at me. The others seemed to take it better. They were all sad but they knew it's what's best for me. I grabbed stiles' hand and dragged him into an empty classroom.

"Your not taking this so well are you?" I asked him.
"I can't believe you're leaving." He was still processing everything.
"It's what's best for everyone."
"Not for me!" I looked at him in sympathy.
"You know when I told my friend Lizzie about you, she called me a wimp for not doing this earlier!"
"Doing wha-" he was cut of by me walking up to him and kissing him. It felt like fireworks. Lizzie was right, I definitely the him. To my surprise he started to kiss back. When we pulled away I smiled.
"Come with me! All of you!"
"How long?" He asked smiling
"However long you want!" He nodded and I beamed from ear to ear.

A/N: I was thinking about starting a marvel x legacies story soon since I'm close to finishing this one, let me know if any of you would read it.