Part 6

Derek's POV
I was in my loft after being at the old Hale house with peter. I was looking at some documents when I heard Scott and the pack outside.
"Maybe Derek will know what she is?" Stiles said
"Maybe I'll know what who is?" I returned opening the door. Stiles jumped out of his skin and I just smiled at the sight of his frail body jumping in fear.
"Jesus Derek!" Stiles yelled. Scot just looked at him and then at me
"A girl in our school called Kaylee Morgan. She's supernatural but we don't know what."
"We think she might be a Druid." Alison chimed in.
"what did she smell like?" I asked them. They all looked at Scott
"Umm.. the elements, some herbs, the forest and uhhh..."
"Well? Go on Spit it out!"
"And death..."
And my expression just went blank. I started to walk out when Scott grabbed my arm
"Where are you going?"
"To see Deaton!" I said ripping my arm out of his grasp.

Later at Deaton's
"Well I only know about a few creatures that smell like that." Deaton says.
"And what are they?" Lydia asked
"Well a witch. They should smell like the elements. Certain herbs like sage, sandalwood and witch hazel can be smelt too. Then a werewolf..."
"I know what we smell like! That wasn't it!" Liam interrupted sure of himself.
"There are two different breeds of wolf. One that has to be bitten. Sometimes born with it. You smell like a diluted version of the other. That breed of wolf carries a gene that gets activated when you take a human life. They break every bone in their body until they have turned into a wolf." Everyone else looked confused while Deaton was explaining.
"But why does she smell like death?" I asked changing the subject.
"The only creatures I know to carry that scent are the immortal ones. Vampires, sirens, originals."
"Wait what!?!" Alison screeched "how are there so many supernatural creatures!??"
I rolled my eyes
"So what does that make her?" I asked Deaton, finally interested in the conversation.
"A tribrid! A hybrid of 3 different creatures. Witch, wolf and Vampire." He said looking worried.
"What is it?" Scott asked
"There are only 2 on the planet... And they are the most dangerous creatures in the world!"