Part 12

Scott's POV

"Quick let's get her to her parents! Derek, bring stiles!" I told them. Kaylee had black veins all over her body. I opened her eyelids and her eyes were completely black.

We  brought her to Kol

"Kol, there's something wrong with Kaylee!" I said
"What do you mea..." he cut himself of running to her, "What happened?!?" He yelled
"She did a spell to get the nogitune out of stiles. She didn't say much about it though." Alison said. Kol began to root through Kaylee's pockets.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Looking for her burner phone, what do you wanna bet that Alaric saltzman gave her that spell!" He mumbled
"Who?" Lydia asked
"Someone who is in her phone now where is it?" He yelled
"We don't know we've only ever seen her texting someone on it. We've never seen what's on it or where it is." I said
Just then Kaylee woke up.

Kara's POV

I woke up gasping for air. The black veins on my body fading away.
"I feel her, she knows where I am. I can Sense it." I said in tears.
"Hope?" My uncle Kol asked. I nodded. "I saw flashes of her life while I've been away. She probably saw the same thing." He looked around and got our bags. "Then we have to leave. Pack your bags Kara."
"Uncle Kol please, I want to stay!" I looked at my pack who were confused. They just found out I had been lying to them.
"They will be coming for you K!" He said to me.
"Then Let then Come!" I yelled. "See if I care."
I stood up facing the pack. "I'm sorry" I said
"Sorry for what? Stiles said, waking up.
"Lying to you, all of you. If the Mikaelsons are coming then you should know the truth."

We all walked into my room. I grabbed a book that I took from the school a while ago. 'The mystic falls chronicles by Alaric saltzman: volume two'. I opened it up to a page about my family. I turned my gaze to the confused people behind me.
"My name isn't Kaylee Morgan. It's Kara. Kara Mikaelson. I have a twin called hope, Kol is actually my uncle and Davina is my aunt. I was born in New Orleans, lived there with my family until I was 14 and...I am the tribrid."
They all looked at me shocked.
"You've been lying this whole time, why?" Derek asked appearing from the shadows.
"I was scared, I needed to protect myself. And you all. My family is the most dangerous family on the planet. I didn't want them to find me. I told you all of those things before I could trust you but... when I could it was too late." I said pushing back my tears.
I told them my story. About I was an outcast amongst my family. About how Hope was the favourite and and how I was the family reject. I told them about how uncle Kol and my aunt Davina had been the only ones who were nice to me and that's why I said they were my parents. I told them about the Salvatore school and about my best friends Lizzie and Josie saltzman. How the phone I used was how I got my school work from Dr Saltzman.
"I'm so sorry Kayl- Kara sorry, nobody should have to go through that. We forgive you." Stiles said. I just smiled. If they had been like my 'family' they would've torn my heart out.
"Thank you, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that." I said looking up at stiles. We both blushed.
"Umm, I'm going to talk to my uncle Kol and aunt Davina about letting us stay."
I ran downstairs and went straight to my uncle.
"If they're coming then we should finally make it. I want to stay here and this way we will be able to defend ourselves."
"Fine then, channel me." He said with a sigh. I grabbed the dagger and took my uncles hand. "Incendia" I held the dagger over the fire and I started to chant the spell. It started to heat up. When it got too hot to hold, I dropped it. When I picked it up, it was golden.
"Lassius Corporus" I said, putting out the fire. I looked up at my uncle beaming.
"We did it!"