Part 8

I hid behind a tree and transformed back into myself.
"Someone give me their coat!" I yelled out to them.
"Why?" Derek said.
"Wolves don't wear clothes idiot. Work it out!" I yelled back. Scott realised what I meant and threw his coat over to me. I put it on and said,
"Why are you stalking me?" I asked them
"Because we knew it was you and we want to know if you're one of the tribrids." Scott said
"No!" I quickly yelled as I tried to walk away. They came after me consistently asking me if I was the tribrid. I snapped.
"Immobilis!" I yelled and shot my hand at Scott. He stopped moving.
"What did you do?" Derek asked
"I froze him. Now unless you wanna be next, I suggest you leave...Because I can do much worse." I glowed my eyes.
"Regelo!" I said, and Scott was able to move again.
"You should go now!" I said
"What was that?" Scott asked raising his voice.
"Ugh you don't get it. I'm not the Tribrid. I'm just a 'werewitch'. Not my term fyi."
"We still want you in our pack." Derek said.
"Thanks but I'm a lone wolf. I can take care of myself." I said covering up the crescent birthmark on my shoulder.

"What is that?" Asked Peter"What's what?" I sighed"On your shoulder, you just covered it up!" "It's a birthmark

"What's what?" I sighed
"On your shoulder, you just covered it up!"
"It's a birthmark... Now leave me alone before I make you!" I said tensely
"Kaylee, we just want to help." Scott said calmly
"Well What if I don't want you help!" I said starting to yell. "You know what screw you, il just put u back at that burned out house you were in the last time I found you! Ad Sonumn!"
They all fell asleep. I moved them to the Hale House and did a spell to wake them up before I ran away. I was about to leave town but I needed to sell my apartment. Unlike my 'family' I can't compel myself money. I sold it and by the next afternoon I was ready to leave. I just had to withdraw from school. I walked in with my bags packed. I was clutching a duffel with my herbs and grimoires in it whilst waiting for the form. Scott and stiles came up to me. 
"Leave me alone!" I yelled at them, "I will get a restraining order!"
"Please Kaylee don't leave!" He said looking in my bag. I put my duffel on the table and opened it, grabbing a vile of dried out wolfsbane. I poured it onto my hand and flinched, but clutched it.
I turned around again. I was about to punch him but he grabbed my arm.
"My move!" I said blowing the wolfsbane into his face. I walked away.
"Wait" stiles said "doesn't it hurt?" I looked down, "I'm used to it!"
I tried to walk away.
"Wait Kaylee, please don't leave. We just want to help you. It's dangerous to be a lone wolf"
"I can take care of myself."
"Trust me I know."
Ughhh. Fine whatever I'll just stick with the name and never show them my vampire side. Plus if the Mikaelsons find me I have a pack to help me hide.
"Fine Stilinski, I'll stay for a while. But don't ask me anymore questions about me and my past. I'll go buy my apartment back." He smiled at me and said he agreed. He nudged Scott who was still getting the wolfsbane out of his eyes. Scott also said he agreed and went to tell the others.
"Scott wait, this should help with the pain" I said putting my hands over his eyes
"Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala"
I smiled and walked away. Maybe I'll like it here after all.

A month later....
"So Kaylee, what do you think? Are you staying or going?" Scott asked me
"Umm... staying?" I said uncertain "Am I gonna regret this?" I asked them
"Not at all! The pack will always be here. Even if 'they' come" stiles said smiling at me. I blushed. I told stiles that people were coming for me but I didn't tell him anything else.
"Welcome to the pack Kaylee!" Scott said enthusiastically.