Part 10

1 year later...
"Dad, I'm going out! Isaac said that there were some weird dark people things. They want me to check it out!"
"Ok, bye Kayls!"
"Bye dad!"
I walked out of the house with a grimoire in my bag. I stuffed some sage and witch hazel as well. I learned in school that witch hazel has healing properties. I walked out and arrived at Derek's loft.
"Woah... What happened to you guys?" I said looking at all of the wolves on the floor groaning.
"It was that thing! They disappeared when the sun came up." Derek said
"Oh, well what did they do?"
"We don't know..." Alison said next to Isaac.
I was walking over to Derek when someone caught my eye.
"Who is that?" I said glaring at the girl in the corner.
"That Kira." Scott said as he sat up from the floor.
"Why is she here?" I asked, grabbing the witch hazel from my bag. "You know what never mind, Derek do you have a bowl and something I can use to grind this?" He nodded and grabbed me the things I asked for. I took them and crushed the herb into a paste.
"Is there something they left, like a mark?"
Derek showed me the mark behind his ear and I put some of the paste onto it. I then put it on the rest of the pack.
"Don't take it off, it should heal by lunchtime. Now back to...Kira What's it!" She looked back up from the floor and started twiddling her fingers.
"Well? What are you?" I asked
"Kaylee..." Scott said
"No Kaylee's right. What are you?" Ethan continued.
"Thank you!" I explained
"Guys that enough!" Scott yelled "Kira let's go."
I arched my eyebrows.
"He's crushing" I whispered into Stiles' ear and he burst out laughing. Scott just glared back at us and I just smirked and waved.

The next day I walked into school. And opened my locker. Kira walked by.
"Hey Kira. It is Kira right?" She nodded and tried to walk away.
"Hey, I know this stuff can be crazy but you'll get through it."
"Did you get through it?" She asked me
"Umm, I've been through a lot of crazy stuff in my life but I've always been supernatural. Uh I've seen a lot of people go through finding out that this stuff is real though. You'll be fine."
"Thanks..." Kira said walking away.
"What did you say?" Scott came up from behind me.
"What do you mean. I'm being perfectly civil." I said putting on a fake smile. He just raised his eyebrow.
"You sure about that? I know you don't do well with new people. Just look at what happened with Isaac, Ethan, Aiden? Or even when we met?" He said
"I wasn't mean, promise" I held my pinky up giggling.

I walk into my Maths Classroom with Lydia when I see something wrong with stiles. He seemed irritable. I heard that he had insomnia or something. I feel so bad for him. I got out the burner phone that I used for dr saltzman to send me some spells.
Kara: hey Dr S
Dr S: hey Kara what's up
Kara: my friends are being attacked by these weird black things/people. One of them described them as darkness. They disappeared when the sun came out. Now my other friend is acting weird. I think he's sick or something.
Kara: any ideas??
Dr S: I'll have a look
Kara: Thanks

Just then my maths teacher took my phone.
"Come get this after class Miss Morgan." The teacher said. I then sighed. My phone pinged. I looked at my friends for help but they just said that to wait until the end of class. So I sat there waiting for maths to end. As soon as the bell rang I ran over to the table and grabbed my phone. I opened it and saw the text dr saltzman sent me.

"He said they were Oni! It's Japanese for demon. It has to be called upon. It can also possess people." I told Scott. He looked concerned. "The mark they put on you means that you are not possessed. They search for the nogitune. But hey, what's up with stiles? He looked really sick."
"He's with my mom getting checked out."
"That's good!"
"So the demon? It can be anyone." I nodded my head.
"And if your marked, you aren't possessed?"
"Yes but.... if they don't mark you, they kill you..." I said. Scott went off and the twins came up behind him.
After he and the twins parted he told me to meet him at his house. I hopped into my black sports car and drove over to Scott's house. When I got there it was already dark. They were fighting one of the oni. I ran in to see the oni wielding a sword, ozzing darkness.
"Incendia!" I yelled, aiming my hand at the demonic ninja. He lit on fire.
"Protectium deflecta!" I said as I grabbed onto the burning oni. I flung it outside.

An hour later...
So the last hour was mad. The oni bust through the mountain ash like it was glass. It marked Scott and Kira. They didn't get me thank god those oni kinda creep me out. Scott's dad got stabbed. I found out that Kira is a kitsune. Stiles woke up. The oni found him. But he fought them off. He is human though. So that is how we found out that stiles... is the nogitune.