Part 13

Hope's POV

"Mr Williams, what's the spell for sending messages." I asked him. I know it's been over a year, but I still missed my sister
"Is this about Kara?" He asked. I nodded, a tear welling in my eye.
"I miss her and the rest of my family just acts like she never existed. My mom acts like she's dead because she can't deal with it. But I can't do that." I said starting to cry. He started to look at me funny. I felt something run down my face but it wasn't my tears. I put my hand to my nose and felt some sort of liquid. I looked at my fingers and there was black blood on them. I started to feel dizzy.
"Hope? Hope!" Dorian yelled. I fainted.

5 hours later
"Hope, wake up hope!" My mom yelled.
"Freya! What's wrong with her?" My dad added
I woke up, gasping for air and screamed someone's name "Kara!"
"What are you talking about?" My Aunt Rebekah asked.
"I saw her" I said with tears streaming down my face.
"Wait...what? You saw Kara? Where?" My mom asked starting to cry. I nodded my head.
"It's this small town in California, it's called beacon hills. She's been there all along."
Then my uncle Elijah walked in. Everyone was crying.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"Hope found Kara in Beacon Hills." My aunt Freya said in tears. He looked shocked.
"She's with uncle Kol." I said looking down. My dad looked furious.
"He knew where she was?" He said masking his sadness and rage simultaneously. I shrugged wiping the tears from my face. Changing the subject my dad looked at my mom.
"Lets go get our daughter back, little wolf." My mom just smiled.
We packed our bags. We were all leaving tomorrow to go and get my twin sister. I closed my eyes and was so happy.
I'm finally coming for you Kara...

A/N: I'm sorry it's short. Hope you like the story so far.