CHAPTER - 3

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY SWEET SISTER AS WELL AS MY HONEST READER Jillu102005 A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR. MAY GOD BLESS YOU! AS YOU WISHED I AM POSTING A CHAPTER ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE SWEETHEART.

AITRI'S POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. I was going to school suddenly a bike stopped on my way. It was Viku. He got down from the bike.

"How did you get the bike?", I asked him. "I already told dad to get me a bike. I feel it will be better to travel in bike on our village more than a car. You know our village girls will look at me and start to fantasize about me", Viku said.

"Liar, I know you just want to go around with your Chiko now.", I teased him. He blushed.

"OMG! The great Prince Aarvik is blushing. I should take a picture, so that I can tease you with that, all my life", saying this I took out my phone and took a picture of him. "What are you doing? Delete the picture now. How did you get an Android phone?", he asked me.

"Hello Mr. Aarvik, nowadays any one can have Android phone. And deleting the picture is out of list. I will show this to your Chiko too", I told him.

"You are impossible.", he said.

"That I know", I told him.

"So going to school, huh?", he asked me. "Then where will I go? That is the only place which gives me peace", I said. "So, may I have the honor to drop you in your school Miss.Aitri Raghunathan?", he asked me. "You are asking me as if I am a princess. And school is just 10 minutes from here I will go alone myself. You can do your work", I told him and was about to leave. But suddenly he pulled my hand and put his other hand on my waist. What is he doing? This is not London. Maybe, there if he does this people won't think anything but here situation is different. I mean it is not like our village is some orthodox type but seeing a girl and a guy with this proximity is something not right.

"What are.... You doing Viku?", I asked him with much difficulty. His proximity is sending shivers in my body. This is the first time I am standing this much close to a guy. "You are coming with me in bike and that's final", he said boldly. For him, I felt it is normal.

"Fine, you win. I will come", I said. "That's like a good girl", he said.

We both sat in his bike. He started the conversation. "I have heard that Aathu is now staying as paying guest in Pradhu's house.", he asked me. "Yea , they both are staying together", I told him.

"Why don't you also go and stay with them? At least it will be better than being with your aunt", he asked me.

"You know uncle right", I told him. "Yea, I got it. You know, yesterday I told my parents about Chiko. And you know what they said, that they thought we will end up together", he told me.

We laughed together. "I am damn sure you don't want your life to be with a girl who is a cry baby", I told him. I remember our first meeting. I was seven and he was ten. I was crying in my school because my uncle's son Jagan tore my homework note. I didn't know that he was a Prince at that time. He came near me and consoled me and gave me his chocolate. I told him the reason for my crying when he asked. He bet Jagan and asked him to stay away from me. From that day we are friends. He was my savior. The school came when I was having all these thoughts.

"So, I hope I can see you after school.", Viku said. "If you want you can visit us during lunch too with Raku and Dhruv", I told him. "That's a good idea. Raku will definitely accept for Aathu but Dhruv, no idea", Viku said