CHAPTER - 21

AUTHOR'S NOTE

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAV READERS Alia_King AND Enigma7M. I WISH YOU BOTH ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE. THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME ALL THE TIME. I HOPE YOU BOTH WILL STAY LIKE THIS WITH ME FOREVER...

GUYS! CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE" IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT SO FAR... IT IS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING PLOT... AND KINDLY SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WISHES ON MY BIRTHDAY. I HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR... KEEP ME ALWAYS IN YOUR PRAYERS THAT IS THE ONLY THINK I ASK YOU ALL... I CAN THANK YOU ALL ONLY BY MAKING YOU HAPPY BY GIVING REGULAR UPDATES... I HOPE I AM DOING IT SOMEWHAT PROPERLY...

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

AUTHOR'S POV

Dhruv pulled Pradhi by her waist and hugged her from behind and whispered "I am sorry" in her ears and also kissed her sweet spot on her neck. That was something unexpected by everyone, including Dhruv himself. Except Dhruv, everyone's eyes sockets popped out.

"Are we dreaming or really did Dhruv did that?", Aathika asked Rakshan. "You are not dreaming, he really did that. If you want I can do the same for you", Rakshan whispered in Aathika's ears. Aathika blushed hearing his statement.

Pradhu turned around and couldn't meet Dhruv's eyes. "So, am I forgiven Miss. Pradhi Vishwanathan?", he questioned her. Pradhi just gave a nod and was still in shock.

But they missed the part where Aitri saw a little girl running in the middle of the road and a car was driving at high speed more than the speed limit of the hill station. She pushed the girl on the ground and Aarvik saw Aitri, only when she pushed the little girl and the car almost headed to hit her.

"AITRI....", Aarvik shouted at the top of his voice. Everyone turned their gaze towards Aitri. The car exactly stopped two inches before Aitri. Aitri fainted because of her panic mode. A guy who was in his late twenties came out of the car and was about to take Aitri's head in his lap. But before he could do that Aarvik pulled Aitri from his embrace and started to wake her up. The little girl started crying. Chaaya and Aathika started to pacify the little girl. The guy from the car gave the water bottle to Aarvik and he spat some water on her face.

Aitri woke up and saw that she is in Aarvik's lap. She sat in a normal position and Aarvik hugged her tightly to his heart. Rakshan went near the guy who drove the car and held his shirt collar.

"Don't you know that you should drive in speed limits that too in hill stations. You would have killed someone or got killed yourself", Rakshan shouted.

"I am sorry buddy. I was in a hurry. I just want to reach there as soon as possible.", that guy spoke.

"Leave him Raku. He is saying right he was in a hurry and he doesn't look like someone who can go against the rules", Aitri spoke.

The little girl's grandparents came and took her away after thanking Aitri. Aitri got up.

"You can leave now. I am alright. You said you have to go somewhere right?", Aitri said to that guy.

"Yea.. bye princess and I am sorry miss...", that guy stopped. Aarvik got angry when he called Aitri as princess. "Everyone is after my wife, except me everyone has a pet name for her. Even the guy who just met her now", he spoke to himself. When that guy stopped in the sentence miss, Aarvik immediately answered "Mrs. Aitri Aarvik", he completed.

"You are married? I thought you are single", saying this he winked at Aitri just to make Aarvik jealous. Aitri just laughed as if she understood why he is doing that.