CHAPTER - 20

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOLA FOLKS!

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEEKLY UPDATE STORY "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE", I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT... COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS FOR BIRTHDAY GIRL RIGHT? YEA TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. SO KINDLY CHECK OUT THE STORY AND ALSO SHARE IT WITH YOUR READERS AND FRIENDS...

LOVE YOU ALL!

AITRI'S POV

God what just happened now. Me and Viku were about to make out in rain. "So what he is your husband?", my heart asked me. "Shut up. He is still in love with someone else, remember Aiyu. Maybe due to his male hormones he would have behaved with you like that", my brain said. I think as far now it is better to listen to brain. I had all these thoughts running in my mind when I entered the bathroom to change my fully wet dress.

I saw that "You are going to die soon Aitri" written in blood. I shouted on top of my voice. Viku entered the bathroom immediately. He was also stunned when he saw that.

"Viku.. Viku who would do this?", I asked him. "Aiyu calm down. Nothing will happen to you just chill", Viku pulled me into his embrace after saying this. I am damn sure the whole house would have heard my voice because everyone entered our room expect that Mongoose.

"Aiyu why did you shout like this in night?", a sleepy Pradhu asked me. "If you look at this then even you will scream chimpanzee", Dhruv said to her while looking at the bathroom wall.

"AHHHHH", Aathu and Pradhu shouted together. Chiko almost fainted and fell on Mukilan.

"Who would have entered our home and had the audacity to do this?", Raku asked us.

"Where is that Mongoose Maya?", Pradhu asked us. "She slept having her gin again", Dhruv answered. Pradhu gave a look like "Seriously??".

"Chill strawberry. It is me who wrote it to scare you", said Mukilan. "WHAT?", Everyone shouted.

"This is the worst prank ever man", Nilan said to him. "Look I am sorry. I thought my strawberry is a strong girl not a scary rat.", Mukilan said to me. "You...", I threw a small wooden box at him.

"Stop killing me strawberry. Otherwise you will end up in jail", Mukilan said.

"Go and sleep everyone. Tomorrow we are going for estate.", Viku said.

Before I could wipe the blood Mukilan asked me to leave it as such since it reminds him of the prank. I changed and slept with Viku.

AARVIK'S POV

I am not convinced with Mukilan's reply. He is not mad like Dhruv to pull these kind of stunts. Also the reason for not wiping the blood is also not convincing. The next day morning I got a call from Rakshan to come to our lawn at 6 am. It is so cold outside why the hell he is calling me now.

I wore my jackets and went to the lawn. I saw that Mukilan, Rakshan and Dhruv were waiting for me. Where is Nilan in this men's group meeting?

"What do you guys want in this time? You know right I can't do anything to keep you all warm", I said and winked at them.

"Very funny Anna (Elder brother)", Dhruv said. "Fine. So why this meeting?", I asked them and we got settled in our respective chairs.

"I am not the one who wrote that on your room's bathroom wall", Mukilan said. "I had a doubt already", I said calmly. "We should give the blood sample on the wall to a lab", Rakshan said.

"That's sounds like a plan. Why didn't you call Nilan?", I asked them. "We cannot trust anyone as far now. Only we were in this house then how come suddenly entered the house that too second floor, moreover you don't have any house for the next 10 feet so jumping was not possible. The person who wrote this would have definitely entered the house via gates or windows", Mukilan said. He is right. Mukilan is very close to us comparing to Nilan. He is like a brother who was not born in our family. Nilan was little reserved type. It is not like we are doubting him but let us keep him outside atleast for now.