CHAPTER - 13

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY EVERYONE!

I HAVE PUBLISHED MY BOOK "THAT IS MY ONLY FAULT" IN AMAZON KINDLE. THE LINK IS IN MY PROFILE. THANKS TO YOU ALL! BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR SUPPORT I WAS ABLE TO DO THIS. KINDLY SUPPORT THIS STORY. AND I HAVE A REQUEST, KINDLY SHARE MY STORY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND READERS. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

AITRI'S POV

We arranged everything for Amma's birthday. I bought something for Aarvik when we were in mall. I will give him tonight. After making all the arrangements we shouted when we heard footsteps. We got really shock at what we saw. I mean Amma is wearing a gown. OMG! I never thought that she will wear modern dress and dad is in three piece suit. Here we are wearing traditional for them. I feel pity for Chiko, she almost took 2 hours to tie her saree.

"What happened children?", Appa asked in a cool tone. "Dad I have seen you wearing suits but mom, she never used to wear even a salwar and today gown that too with a side cut",Viku said.

"Well your dad literally made me wear it", mom said. She blurred out that without thinking anything and started blushing. "But you are looking really hot aunty", Mukilan winked at her.

"Stay away from my wife young man. Get someone for yourself", dad pulled mom more to him.

"Wow uncle still so possessive about aunty huh?", Mukilan teased them. There entered other couple.

"Wow mom you look super cool in that dress", Dhruv went and hugged Parvathi aunty. She is looking really gorgeous.

"Dad you look handsome too", Rakshan went and hugged his dad.

"Somebody complement me too", Grandmother entered. Really the family has become royal like England royal family. And here me, Aathu, Pradhu and Chiko looked at each other.

"Why did you all did this to us aunties? We got ready to give you company. Now we are looking like aunties and you are looking as hotties", Chiko said. "You are an aunty", Mukilan said to her. "Have you done any degree to irritate people?", Chiko asked him. "Well just to irritate you. I have got Ph.D you know", Mukilan said.

"Guys stop your silly fights. Amma come let's cut the cake", I told her. Everyone came in. The party began. Chiko slipped in her saree almost every step she took and Mukilan took those opportunities to tease her. Pradhi and Dhruv were also doing their fighting job perfectly.

"Aitri I need a gift from you", Amma said. "From me?", I questioned her.

"I know you are a very good dancer. I want you to dance for a song", she said.

"Amma, How did you know this?", I asked her. Only Aathu and Pradhu knows about it. Because I started dancing only after these three idiots left for London. So they would've not said.

"Last year in our school annual day function you choreographed a dance.", Mom said.

"Amma I can't I mean I just know a little", I told her. How can I dance in front of everyone?

"Come on Anni(SIL) don't be shy", Dhruv teased me. Now I get it why Pradhu is calling him drunken monkey. I am going to kill him one day.

"Maybe she will dance infront of Anna (Elder brother) alone", Rakshan joined him. This guy I thought him as sensible. Today he is also not in my side.

"Aiyu dance, see your MIL is asking something from you on her birthday how can you deny it?", Pradhu said. I have traitors all around me.

"Come on Aiyu she is not asking you to give her a grand child.", Chiko said. I looked at her with shock.