CHAPTER - 25

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DEAR READERS!

HEREAFTER "THE IMPERISHABLE CURSE" WILL BE UPDATED ONLY ON MONDAY AND FRIDAY, AS MY WORK IS GOING TO BEGIN. ALSO ON WEDNESDAYS I WILL BE GIVING YOU ALL THE UPDATE OF "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE". 

I FEEL THIS STORY IS NOT GETTING THAT GOOD RESPONSE TOO. IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY, DO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS! THAT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE...

THANK YOU!

I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE...

RAKSHAN'S POV

Did he just said Mr.Natrajan? But this hotel's name is "Saro" but Mr.Natrajan has Paradise group of hotels then how come? I immediately took my phone and googled it. OMG! How did I miss this? This Saro hotel comes under their group of hotels only. His son Aryan Natrajan is the famous young hotelier now in India. How did I miss this fact? But there is no proper info about Aryan's mother. It is just said that they never showed her in media. Why is it so?

"Hello young people!", he greeted us. We all gave an unwanted smile. I saw Anni  (SIL)started shivering, I signaled Anna (Elder brother) to take care of her. He immediately pacified Anni through his gestures. Mr.Natrajan was looking at Aathika keenly. Such a womanizer. She will be in the age of his daughter still the nerve of this man.

"Thank you so much for saving my grand daughter", he said to us. "No problem sir.", Pradhu said firmly. I know Chiko and Pradhu are very strong.

"Sir, where is your wife?", Muki questioned him. Even I am waiting for this answer.

"Guys, my Amma...", before Aryan could say anything, "My wife don't like crowd. She is a reserved type person.", Mr. Natrajan said firmly. There is something wrong for sure.

"You guys didn't introduce yourself, yet", Mr.Natrajan asked us.

"Dad, I will introduce to you. This is Pradhi, Aathika, Chaaya and Aitri.", Aryan said and each greeted him. "Chaaya, as in the industrialist Vikram's daughter?', Mr.Natrajan asked. She nodded.

"This is Aarvik, Rakshan, Dhruv and Mukilan", Aryan introduced us. "Aarvik... You are Aarvik Sahasrabani right?", Mr.Natrajan asked looking at Anna. Obviously, he knows us, when he can know Chiko then surely how can he not know his rivals.

"Yes sir", Anna said. "Just call me uncle Aarvik. No need for sir. Do you know that your father and I were great friends once.", he asked us. What is he saying? Periappa (uncle) was his close friend. No way.

"You are Sahasrabani's son?", Aryan questioned Anna. He is calling Periappa (uncle) without any respect. Damn, this guy should really learn some manners.

"Yea I am. Do you have any problem Aryan? Uncle, my dad never mentioned anything like he was your friend once. And I feel there never will be a "WAS" in any friendship. Once a friend is always a friend. If he was or is your friend once then you would've not sent a professional killer to kill his son and DIL", Anna asked him. I never thought he will ask this openly.

"What are you saying Aarvik? Why will my dad send someone to kill you?", Aryan raised his voice. That's it.

"That you should ask your dad right. How did we get his personal visiting card in a professional killer's wallet.", I asked Aryan.

"Dad, what are they saying?", Aryan questioned him. But still Mr.Natrajan's gaze is still on Aathika.

"They are just blabbering nonsense son", Mr.Natrajan said in a cool tone.

"That's it. Let's leave from here.", Dhruv was ready to leave. Anni gave the little baby to Mrudhula. Anni kissed her forehead and while leaving she bumped into Mr.Natrajan who was also about to leave.