CHAPTER - 16

AIYU'S POV

Today Raku is getting discharged. I have made all his favourite dishes. I always used to make Dhruv's fav but today it is for Raku. First, mom didn't allow me to enter the kitchen due to that fire accident but then I told her that I am ok and I won't get any kind of panic attacks. Rakshan never speaks so openly like Dhruv. These two brothers are total opposite to each other. I sometimes even wonder how they are born as twins. Not even one thing in common.

"So, made everything for your son?", Pradhu asked me when I was placing all the dishes in the dinning table

"Son?", I gave her a questioned look. "Haan, your BIL only said that day right that you are his second mother sent by God. So technically he becomes your son.", Pradhu said. She and her weird explanations.

"Anni (SIL), you made my fav breakfast right?", Dhruv came. Omg! Now I have to balance this tom and jerry.

"No, today she didn't make anything of your fav drunken monkey. Everything is according to her son's taste.", Pradhu started. "You must be kidding right? This chimpanzee is saying lies. You added ghee in everything. I hate ghee", Dhruv whined. That's true Raku loves ghee whereas Dhruv doesn't even like a tiny bit of it. But I know this so I made few dishes separately for him.

"Anni (SIL) not fair then even I will also call you Amma", Dhruv said making a puppy face. This guy should get Oscar for his acting skills. "Stop giving that look drunken monkey. I feel like puking my guts out", Pradhu told him sarcastically.

"Chimpanzee, I didn't do anything to you that made you puke. If you want I will do something then after three months definitely you will puke", Dhruv said it by giving her a wink.

Pradhu picked up a vase next to her and started running behind him. But what is the meaning behind it? What will he do that she will puke in three months?

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the horn sound of the car. I think Viku bought Raku.

Raku entered the home after the entry rituals got completed. He came directly to dining hall and looked at the dishes.

"WOW Anni (SIL)! You made all my fav dishes. I thought you will just do for this drunken monkey. I am ready to get another stab to make you these dishes", Raku said.

"Just stop it ok. I can make you these dishes everyday just don't talk like this", I said with tears in my eyes.

"I just said it for fun, Anni (SIL).", Raku came and gave me a side hug.

"Young man, you have your to be wife. Stop hugging my wife", Viku said it over protectively.

"Hey my berries", we heard Mukilan's voice. "How will you make this berry guy away from your wife?", Raku asked him teasingly.

"First you keep your cranberry away from him", Viku said. Exactly at that time Dhruv and Pradhu also came and assembled there.

"You are looking so good strawberry", Mukilan said looking at me.

"Thank you Jackfruit", I told him blushingly.

"You know she has a name called Mrs. Aitri Aarvik. You can call her by that name", Viku said staring at him. This is the first time he is calling my name with his name.

"You know you should be called as over possessive husband Aarvik", Mukilan gave a glare at him.

"Hi everyone!", Chiko entered. "Hey Pumpkin", Mukilan gave her a teasing look.

"Do I look like a pumpkin to you?", Chiko yelled at him.

"Yes ofcourse. Have you not looked in the mirror?", Mukilan said to her innocently.