CHAPTER - 24

AITRI'S POV

I changed the dress and was sitting that time Aathu entered and told me what she saw. After sometime, our Pradhi entered and started her bickering about Dhruv. When we asked her the reason she said that he kissed her in front of everyone in the party and also she slapped him.

"You slapped him already then why are you non stop talking about him?", I asked her.

"How can he kiss me like that? Did he propose me to be his fiancé or atleast ever confessed his love? Nothing just direct kiss", She whined.

"So your problem is that he didn't propose you, it is not because of the kiss then", I raised my eyebrow asking her about this.

"I mean kiss too. How can he kiss me in front of everyone?", she again raised her question. "So if he kisses you alone then it is fine?", this time it is Aathu.

Pradhu threw pillows at us and stated that we are supporting our BIL. "We want you to be our BIL's wife girl", I told her.

"What are you saying Aiyu? How can I be the wife of a Prince? Parvathi aunty will have lot of expectations in her head.", she said sadly.

"Offo, stupid Pradhu, even Parvathi aunty wants you to be her DIL. You know she was even crying her heart out when she came to know about your's and Nilan's alliance.", I told her.

"What is the big deal? That drunken monkey can never love me for sure and that Mongoose Maya is already there.", she again said sadly. I just told her what Viku said to me regarding Maya and Pradhu started dancing in joy. But she made a plan to make Dhruv confess his love for her. Aathu and I said that we will support her in this. Also I said what happened in the house when they were not there.

We three went downstairs that time Raku, Viku and Dhruv were searching in the wallet that man who shot us left behind which Aathika told me already. Pradhu sat at the other end from Dhruv. We got a card from the wallet, that card was of "Mr.Natrajan royal of Sivananthapuram, CEO of Paradise Group of Hotels".

This is the same person who grandmother told us that day. He is the one seeking revenge from the royal family.

"This is the same name our grandmother mentioned that day right?", Raku asked us. We all nodded.

"So, now what?", Viku asked them. "I think we should do a background check about this people Anna. So that we can get a clear cut idea about them. And who knows we may also get some clues or motive why they are after us", Dhruv said.

We all accepted and left to our respective rooms. When Viku entered our room, I remembered about our kiss. I blushed immediately and suddenly I felt a hot breathe near my neck. Viku is near me.

"Thinking about our kiss wifey", he asked me. I hugged him tightly and he gave me a forehead kiss and promised me that he will take care of me till the end of our lives. Then we dozed off.

The next day Mukilan and Chiko came home. I saw that she was continuously sobbing. We all just came and sat in front of her. Mukilan was pleading for her to forgive him. What did he do now?

"Yaar Pumpkin, I am sorry. Forgive me, I just called you normally. How will I know that guy will reject you saying this? He has no eyes. That's why he left you", He was giving his reasons I suppose.

"Jackfruit, what did you do?", Pradhu asked him.

"Blueberry, after we reached her estate, her dad called her and said that a guy is coming to see her. I just left from there to give them space. After an hour I entered her room and asked her how was your fiancé pumpkin. I don't know that the stupid elephant which came to see her was there in the washroom and eavesdropped all our conversation. He just came out and said that he don't want a pumpkin. From that time, she is crying.", Muki looked with puppy eyes.

"SHUT UP! That guy itself looked like an elephant like you said. Even he rejected me....then who will marry me? I am looking like a pumpkin then.", Chiko sobbed again.

"Yaar Love sick puppy, there are lot of boys who loves pumpkin too. Leave the elephant, you will get a hippopotamus for sure", Dhruv spoke without even thinking. Chiko started crying vigorously. "Dhruv, if you speak one more word right, I will kill you here. Pumpkin, he is just joking. You won't get hippopotamus and all I will get you a nice man who loves you for what you are!", Muki held her hand and made her to look at him.

"You are really beautiful. Trust me, outer beauty doesn't define a person. Inner beauty is what the actual beauty is! It is not easy to sacrifice your love for someone else. Maybe, people may call you as love sick puppy but nobody knows that it is because you were so involved in that love. Yes, you left Aarvik because you got afraid of the curse but you never loved Aarvik according to me. Maybe you just felt comfortable with him more than anyone. You were a lonely child so you wanted to get into a joint family like Aarvik. That is the reason you loved him or liked him. Chiko, I am calling you pumpkin not to body shame you, if I call you teddy bear then you will beat me that's why. I know this may not be a good timing but still my sweet pumpkin, I fell for you the day you fell on my arms. Will you be my better half and walk beside me throughout my life?", Muki was looking at her for her answer. I can't believe that these two also paired up. I am just wondering if they ever have kids how they will be?

Chiko again started crying loudly.

"Oh my princess! He is proposing you and why are you crying now?", Rakshan asked her irritatingly.

"It is happy tears", saying that she sniffed in her handkerchief. "Do you really love me?", Chiko asked Muki. He nodded positively. "Will you make Gobi noodles for me noodles head? I love that but I don't know to cook? Still you love me after knowing that I don't know to cook?", Chiko again had tears which were ready to fall anytime. This time Muki pulled her and hugged her tightly and said "I don't want a chef. I want a partner who makes me laugh when I don't want to smile, who fights with me every day and makes me go mad around her, who holds my hand forever even when the whole world is against me like I am doing now", he finished.

"I will marry you noodles head. Thank you", Chiko said cutely. They both look good together.

Nilan called us and said that he is staying with Aaradhya today. The day went in a blur with teasing a new pair that joined us "Miko". Pradhu kept them this name.

We had a party to attend too. So we got ready for that. Boys wore their casuals and we girls wore saree. Chiko alone wore salwar as she don't want to fall in front of everyone.

Aryan already messaged us the venue. When we reached there, Aryan himself came and received us. Mrudhu was sitting with their new born princess and some people were surrounded to her. But I think she is not really comfortable with them. When she saw us, she immediately came running to us holding the princess. I got her baby from her.

"I fell in love with your baby", I told Mrudhu. "I think she loves you too", Mrudhu said. Boys were there discussing their usual stuffs and we girls were chatting and gossiping about our regular lives. We told Mrudhu about our new couple "Miko" too. She started dancing in joy. I am seeing another Pradhi in her. No one can say she is a mother. Mrudhu said that she is an orphan and narrated the love story of her and Aryan.

I asked about Aryan's parents, her face turned pale. She just said Aryan's dad alone will be joining for dinner. We all nodded. Then after sometime, Aryan took us to the dining hall. We all took our respective seats to have our dinner. I am still holding the princess.

Aryan entered the hall, "Hey folks, meet my father Mr. Natrajan".

What the hell??

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

NEXT UPDATE : MONDAY EVENING (SORRY FOLKS, I AM GOING OUT OF STATION SO WILL RETURN ON MONDAY MORNING ONLY. I AM EXTREMELY SORRY, FROM THEN AGAIN IT WILL BE ON ALTERNATIVE DAYS)

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

KINDLY SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS...

LOTS OF LOVE...