Quiet

Author Chan's notes
All outfits are shown in cover•
(I pictured this outfit but instead of the blue and red plaid it would be red and white)

(Y/n) POV
-
"It'll take a few days to heal, I've already informed the principal about your condition and all of your teachers."

I nodded simply holding my throat.

"I believe the fastest recovery will be about 3 days, I hope this doesn't hinder your transition too much."

"I'm sure it won't, she'll be fine."

Oikawa said standing next to me with his arm around my shoulders protectively.

"Oikawa, you're still alright with walking her home everyday correct? I want her to still feel comfortable in her new school."

"Of course I am, what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't?"

I sighed slightly at his remark but hugged him close non the less.

"Thank you, I'm sure it will help (Y/n) quite a bit knowing you'll be there for her."

"I have some friends there that can hopefully help her out a bit."

"I see, I'll send you both on your way then. (Y/n) remember if you want to be able to talk and sing hopefully in a faster time then I recommend you stay silent."

I nodded once again as we both left the doctors office.
Raising my eyebrow at Oikawa he looked down at me with a slight smirk.

"I meant the Twins, they know me pretty well so I can shoot them a text and hopefully they can be helpful."

Now rolling my eyes at him he sighed slightly taking his phone out as we walked back to my house.
Iwaizumi and Kindaichi were already there since they were spending the night with us.
I heard Oikawa chuckling to himself while he looked at his phone.

This caused me to narrow my eyes looking at him.
I grabbed his phone, he wasn't exactly protesting as I saw his messages.

Oikawa- my friends transferring to Inarizaki, she can't talk rn cause her voice is gone and she's kinda a pain in the ass but I hope you and PissHair can help her

Osamu- sure but I wouldn't recommend it cause of the fangirls

Oikawa- she's my best friend she can handle herself with fangirls

Osamu- if you say so hope she's not gonna be another fangirl that just squeals like a damn pig when she sees us

Oikawa- again my best friend, she doesn't care much for dating. Especially since she would've dated me by now if she did

Osamu- of course -_- I can try

Oikawa- thanks 'thing one' I owe you one

Osamu- get Iwaizumi to smack Atsumu at the practice game and we're even

Oikawa- easy thanks

Osamu- :)

Glancing back up at Oikawa he seemed rather smug now since I had read through his messages.
I hit him in the arm just enough to sting for a few moments.

"Ow don't you turn into Iwa too!"

I glared at him for a moment before smirking seeing him laugh to himself.
-
We made it back to my house now and I figured it would be best to just relax while watching movies.

"(Y/n) you tell me if anyone hurts you in Inarizaki, I'll make sure they pay for it."

I shrugged while gesturing to Oikawa then his phone.

"Oh she's talking about Atsumu, Osamu wants you to smack him at the practice game."
"Easy enough."

Iwaizumi said relaxing back into the arm chair he was sitting in.
Kindaichi was already asleep on the other arm chair.
I was laying down on the couch with my head resting in Oikawa's lap.

"I already miss your voice (y/n)."

Oikawa soon pouted, I waited for Iwaizumi to send him a glare but it seemed Iwaizumi agreed with him on this one.
I pulled out my phone and began typing in notes.

'Sorry I didnt think I'd completely fuck up my vocal cords'

He read the message and sighed to himself.

"It wasn't your fault Mrs.Web was the one that pushed you to hit that stupid high note."

'Yea but I did agree to try it'

"But she's a teacher she should've known better."

He rolled his eyes looking at me, Iwaizumi also was watching this whole situation.
He didn't seem too phased by it though since they knew what happened.
Iwaizumi was definitely annoyed but he cared too much about me to say anything.

"Well at least you get a break from my fangirls."
Oikawa said now running his hand through my hair while I relaxed in his lap.
"They're still going to bug her you know that ShityKawa."
"So mean... but I meant on a daily basis."
"She's our best friend, she won't ever get away from them regardless."
"Yea but still!"
"But nothing, I won't let her get hurt by your stupid fans."
"It's not my fault!"
"Just go to sleep already, we have to get ready for school early anyways if we're walking (y/n) before class starts."

Iwaizumi finished seemingly now relaxing into the arm chair.
Oikawa kept his hands messing with my hair as he relaxed back into the couch as well.

"Gnight (y/n)."

I grabbed his hand in response and squeezed slightly, he just sighed and closed his eyes.
-

Osamu POV
"Get up!"
*smack*
"Oikawa needs ya to look after one of his friends who's transferring here today!"
*smack*
"Why do we have to do it?!"

Atsumu said finally getting up before I smacked him with the pillow more.

"Because she's his best friend now we have to take care of her apparently she can't talk right now."

"Wait like she's mute?!"

"No you idiot, for now she can talk but somethings wrong with her voice."

"Don't call me an idiot!!"

"You are an idiot now get up!!"

He got up out of bed and threw one his uniform as we went off to class.
We were going to be a bit late anyways but Mr.Komo hates it when we're late in the first place.

"Bye Mom!"

We both yelled rushing out the door and practically sprinting to the school.
-