chapter 1

For Laila it was like every other day .The sun rose from the east and her maids were in her room , helping the young , naive , innocent princess to get ready for the breakfast with the king and the queen. Only there were few maids who were assigned for her . She was the most the beautiful woman in the lands of Snowgardens. People couldn't take their eye off from her whenever she goes out with her father . by seeing all the attention on her beauty , the kind and queen decided that it will be best to limit the young princess to only few important people. Back in the days when she turned 18th there was a massive destruction and chaos that happened in their home , in their only land because the lord of Everin took an interest in the natural , young princess and wanted her as one of his mistresses but since the king of Snowgardens king Jorden had so much power, their alliances were very strong and had a huge number of soldiers who would anything to protect their land and princess so they defeated him and everything went back to normal.

The grand main door of room opened with a very faint sound. It was none other than the senior maid ' lady Anna ' she was in her mid sixties.

"The highness is requesting your presence my princess" said by lady. A smile formed on her lips as she turned to Anna. She was like a mother to her. She was the one who taught her all the manners and ethics.

" You know you can call me by my name whenever we are alone " said by the princess with a hint of happiness in her voice.

On this statement lady Anna passed a smile back " you can go now I'll be there in five minutes" with this , all the maids who were done with work in getting the princess ready bowed in courtesy and left the room.

She took a final look of her in the mirror and a shy smile came onto her face. Years back whenever she went for a stroll, every single person used to tell her that how much beautiful she looks. Men were ready to lay their every precious thing just to get a glimpse of her.

As per orders, she was there in exact five minutes with her parents in the dining room. She greeted everyone and sat on her place which was right next to her father. The king and queen, her parents smiled when they saw her. King Jorden was known for his justice. All the people in their had no complains about their king, they all used to praise him because of his nature.

Her younger twin brothers Noha and Ethan came into the room , running after each other , with two maids behind them and little light weight wooden swords in their hands

" Father father " they both shouted at once " I defeated Noha today father , I won the battle against him yaaa!!! " said by the cute young Ethan. Their mother queen Catylin smiled and very politely said " you both are brothers , there can never be any battle between you two , remember this " but by this time they both got engrossed in their food as they were playing for quite a while and were hungry also. King Jorden saw all that in-front of his eyes but he couldn't say anything , it looked like he was engrossed in some kind of very deep thought. The princess and queen looked at him and their smile got off when they saw him. It felt like he was struggling with something. Like some kind of thought was disturbing him. Laila couldn't take it anymore and she broke the ice : what happened father ? you look not so well "

king Jorden looked at his daughter and something washes over him " No my darling , I'm fine . I just have to tell you something " replied by the king Jorden with the sad look on his face "

Yes father I'm listening go on " said by Laila . After a long pause king Jorden replied " you are going to Hareens to your aunt Eliya . she is the queen their " Laila did not understand a thing what her father said because king Jorden never left her out of his sight so what happened now that father wants me to go to aunt Eliya .

" why all of the sudden " her voice was shaking with the thought of leaving her castle , that was her home.

Suddenly king Jorden's anger got him and he used his king tone instead of the loving father " No more questions x you are going to your aunt and that is final , you are going to leave this castle tonight . in two days , you will be there and donot come back until I tell you "

" But father !" came a whisper from Laila's mouth and before she managed to complete her sentence king Jorden again boomed " Did not you get my order the first time , go and tell the maids of yours to pack every essentials because we don't know how long you will be staying out "

That was it she was no longer in her complete sense. She got up from the chair and ran outside leaving the door open and straight ran to her room with ignoring all the other people that came in her view.

When she was running out , she nearby passes the sir Erron who was the second in command to his father. As soon as she left , erron moved inside the dining room. " My king , there is something important to discuss " said by Erron with a expression which queen Catylin wasn't able to understand but king Jorden understand the worried look on sir Erron's face and without saying another word he left the room with Erron coming behind him.

As soon as they reached into the study room, where the king mostly likes to discuss the matters of land , he turned and asked " what's the news " said by king Jorden. Erron was standing silently and hadn't the guts to tell his king about what's happening on the boarders of their land. When king Jorden noticed his nervousness he again asked with a higher demanding voice " Tell me the current position "

" HE was right . HE had done it . Whatever he said in that letter , he made it true " replied by sir Erron with his gaze on the carpet , not being able to match the king.

Upon hearing this , king Jorden started to pace around the room with worry and nervousness because somehow , deep down , he knew that his end is near but he wasn't worried about his life . His main concern was his people and his family especially his daughter . He was the most worried about her. That poor young soul don't know about this cruel world. A lone tear escapes from his and some beads of sweat started to form on his forehead with the thought about the future