A message from meeeee :)

Hello wattpad world!

Well the time has come... this is the beginning of the long awaited sequel to In Love With Mr Wilson also known as Just Enjoying My Life... Right?

If you have not read In Love With Mr Wilson I would recommend you read that first. You need to know the background to be able to really enjoy this sequel. Yes the first one is a student / teacher story but it is very unique and different to the others. This story is NOT student / teacher.

I will not be posting the first chapter just yet as it is still a work in progress. However,  I wanted to put up this message to advise it is on its way. It's also giving me the opportunity to step out how I plan to write and post this new story. Please keep these few things in mind:

 - I have to work full time, therefore I do not get to write as often as I like.

 - As much as I really, really, REALLY want to update weekly, it will not always be possible.

 - This story is a work in progress so some chapters may take longer than others to be posted.

 - I do have a life outside of wattpad so I can't just put my life on hold to focus on this story.

 - I am currently writing a novel for publication so that gets first priority when I get my writing bursts.

There is just one thing I want you to do... Please be patient with me as I write this. :)

I do not plan to be like those writers who never update so I WILL update when I can but I am giving you advance warning that there will be delays at times because my personal life has to come first. I will keep you updated on my writing progress and if there's going to be a really long delay, you will know about it.

So stay tuned, the first chapter should be up fairly soon. :) :) :) Who wants to guess what's going to happen in this story? What adventures will Sam and Emily encounter?

Thanks in advance for your support. You will hear from me sooooon. :D :D <3