1.

You and Spencer have been dating for a year now

You and Spencer have been dating for a year now. But no one knew as you both wanted it to be a secret.  You kept your relationship at work professional but there were times you both snuck around the BAU to have some fun. You and Spencer also decided to move in together to take your relationship to the next step.

You woke up to an empty bed next to you, knowing Spencer liked to get to work early, so you just shook it off. You checked your phone, seeing that there was a case so you got up and headed for the bathroom to get ready for work. As you walked in, you looked on the counter to see a bottle of dilaudid and a syringe.

"Fuck," you whispered, shaking your head in disappointment, knowing what this meant.

You thought about calling Spencer but you decided not to. You continued to take a shower and got dressed. You chose grey pants and blazer with a white button up. When you went into the bathroom again, you grabbed the bottle of dilaudid, stuffing it into your pockets while also throwing away the syringe. You grabbed your black heels, putting those on while heading out the door with your bag and keys.

You drove to work upset and angry at Spencer for using again. You thought of what you were gonna say to him but the problem was, no one knows about your relationship, meaning you had to come up with a plan to talk to him alone. You arrived to the FBI building, going straight up to the BAU to find Spencer. When you made it to the office, you looked around to see everyone was already in the conference room.

Talking to Spencer was going to have to wait.. You thought to yourself.

You cursed under your breath, walking up the stairs, making your way into the conference room. You walked in to see everyone looking over at you, seeing Hotch had a stern look on his face.

"Glad you could make it, y/l/n." Hotch says as you sat in your seat.

"Sorry for running late, sir." You replied, rolling yourself towards the table, while taking a file from Hotch's hands.

He nodded, waiting for Penelope to present the case. Luckily, you and your team are staying in Quantico for this case. Penelope finished presenting the case and you whispered to Spencer, "Meet me in our usual spot in 15."

He nodded but was confused. You headed for the elevator to go down to the bathroom, which was yours and Spencer's spot. You waited in the bathroom until he came in.

"What's up, y/n?" He asked you while he puts his hands in his pockets after shutting the door.

You sighed, reaching your hand into your coat pocket, pulling out the dilaudid bottle. "I saw this and a syringe sitting on the bathroom counter this morning."

He looked at you with his eyes wide, "You weren't supposed to find out y/n."

"Mhm, I'm sure I wasn't supposed to find out. Why don't you start by explaining to me why you're using again." You placed the bottle on the counter behind him, putting your hands on your hips.