18.

Your face dropped as you watched everyone shaking their heads

"What is it?" You questioned, speaking softly.

"Can I talk to you privately?" Hotch asks you and you nodded slowly.

You followed Aaron out of the room and into his office. He shuts the door and points to the sofa, telling you to sit down. You walked over to the sofa and sat down as he pulls up a chair.

"What's going on, Hotch?" you asked quickly, wanting to know why he pulled you away from everyone.

"It's your father." He simply replied, making you more confused.

"What about him?" You furrowed your brows at him.

"He went on a rampage to find your mother. He shot 4 people trying to find answers." He says, staying calm. Your eyes widen, yet you weren't really surprised.

"The hell? Why kill four people?" you shot up from the sofa, trying to stay calm.

"Y/n, sit down." Hotch says, sternly. You slowly sat back down and you put your head into your hands and groaned

"He was drunk. He had a .19 BAC on his test which means he was legally intoxicated. He's currently in an interrogation room right now." Hotch explains to you. You scoffed, shaking your head.

You got up from your seat as soon as soon as he finished speaking. You immediately went for the interrogation room, you opened the door and headed straight for the room. You threw the door open to see your dad handcuffed to the table, startled by how hard you threw the door open.

"Why the hell would you mess with a federal case?!" you snapped as you slammed your hands onto the table. So much for staying calm.

"I-" He trailed off, confused and shocked. You could tell he was still inebriated, but you didn't care.

"We had this under control and you decide to get drunk and shoot up people?! What the fucking hell, dad?!" you yelled as you pointed your finger at him.

"I-I didn't mean to-" He tried to speak out, claiming that it wasn't his fault. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, you didn't mean to?! This is why I hesitated when you asked to fix things between us! You should've just stayed home and leave this case to us!" You started yelling, your hands leaning on the table. You were furious with him.

"You messed with a damn federal case, dad! Do you know what that means now?! You now have to get prosecuted and get sent to prison! So much for you staying sober. I was right not to give in to your filthy apologies." You sneered at him, watching as he shriveled down in his seat.

"You abused me, dad. For years. You never treated me like your own daughter but as some fucking sex doll for you to play around with. I'm done. I'm done with this and I'm done with you." You continued, speaking lowly, tears starting to well up in your eyes. Before you could continue, you heard the door slam open and you see Aaron standing there with an extremely pissed look on his face.