10.

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS MENTIONS SUICIDE ATTEMPT, DRUGS,  AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

You made it home and thanked the uber driver and left her car. You made it to your apartment, and unlocked your door. As soon as you walked in, you dropped your stuff to floor and immediately went to your room. You fell into your bed, not caring about changing.

As you got into your bed, you sobbed, finally letting it out. You hated everything right now. You hated for Spencer for getting you tell the truth. You hated that you still loved him.

You heard your phone going off in the distance, but you ignored it. Sobbing harder until you couldn't anymore. Eventually you fell asleep feeling numb now.

In the morning, you stayed in your bed. You decided not to go to work today. You should call in sick, but you didn't want to look at your phone. You just laid there, feeling more numb than you did last night. You wanted to cry again, but you couldn't. Your body wouldn't let you.

You curled up further into your bed and fell asleep again, emotionally and mentally tired from last nights event.

You were awakened again by knocking at your door. You slowly got up and went for your door. You opened it to see the one person you didn't want to see. Him.

"I had to come see you. You didn't come to work today.." Spencer spoke softly, fumbling with his hands.

"I'm still alive if that's what you're really here for. You can tell everyone I'm fine." You spoke lowly, tired of this.

"Y/n.." Spencer whispered, he was shocked that you were acting like this. Nevertheless he kind of expected it.

"Just go.. I want to be left alone." You started to close your door on him, but he put a foot in the door, keeping you from closing it on him.

You whipped it open, and he barged in, dropping his stuff onto the floor next to the door.

"Sure, come on in.." You muttered angrily, closing the door. You went into the living room and watched as Spencer followed you.

"I'm sorry.. For last night, I didn't mean to push you like that." Spencer started, standing there with his hands in his coat pocket.

"It's fine." You simply replied, shrugging as you crossed your arms together.

"No it's not fine. I did this to you. You wouldn't have skipped work if you were actually fine Y/n." Spencer raised his voice slightly at you.